Notices

Winnipesaukee boaters !

Old 07-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Winnipesaukee boaters !

Should not be to hard to figure out what boat they will be on. Of course we are assuming that the legislatures will come. Hard enough to get them to want to vote durring the week. At any rate some one should make sure that ALL the people that are running in the poker runs are made well aware of this and try and stay well clear.

Jon
Old 07-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

I am doing the run. I will make sure I mention it before the event starts.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good grief. It NEVER ends up there.

Just try to be extra courteous on those runs and wave, wave, wave, when appropriate.....

And not the "one finger" salute.....

Good luck guys/gals.....
Old 07-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

The antique boat show is also this weekend. They couldnt have picked a busier weekend...
Old 07-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cowisl
The antique boat show is also this weekend. They couldnt have picked a busier weekend...
As the church lady used to say "How Conveeeenient"
Old 07-27-2006, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

[QUOTE=DoTheMath]like " raising money for a great cause like Easter Seals..."

Which is exactly what I did when there a month ago and it turns out I won a 14ft. Sea Doo Sportster Jetboat and trailer.
If anyone down there wants to take it off my hands I will give you a great deal. My boathouse in Ontario is full and I do not want it in FL. Call or PM me if interested. Bob 519 498 6945.

Now getting back to the more important matter at hand. I hope your poker runs do not give them ammunition in their ongoing battle with you. Any chance of self imposing a reasonable speed limit during your poker run ? After all - a poker run is not a race , remember! If your groups can discipline yourselves for those two weekends regarding speed, noise and safe separation and operation of boats it just might take some wind out of their sails. Easier said than done, I know.
You have a beautiful lake down there and I enjoyed my visit and meeting some of you. Good luck.
Bob
Old 07-27-2006, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by cowisl
This beautiful Winni boat made it's way up to the Muskoka Lakes District an hour north of Toronto for the antique boat show up here earlier this month. Just thought some may be interested or know of it.
Bob
Attached Thumbnails Winnipesaukee boaters !-2006-muskoka-antigue-boat-show-gravenhurst-067.jpg   Winnipesaukee boaters !-2006-muskoka-antigue-boat-show-gravenhurst-073.jpg  
Old 07-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
This beautiful Winni boat made it's way up to the Muskoka Lakes District an hour north of Toronto for the antique boat show up here earlier this month. Just thought some may be interested or know of it.
Bob
Yup , thats Mark Mason ..He builds some beautiful stuff and happens to live across the channel from me ..I see and hear them all.. That boat got a lot of use this spring

Last edited by Pantera1; 08-02-2007 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Mark builds some of the most beautiful boats on the planet...Baby Bootlegger was outstanding. Hope to see you out this weekend pantera
Old 07-28-2006, 06:19 AM
MOP
Registered

You can bet your last dollar the local lake killers waited for a real big weekend like this to "Wine & Dine" the powers to be, the local yocals will be hawkeyeing & pointing out every move a preformance boat makes! If you boys have even the slightest bit of sense you will get the word out SLOW & COURTIOUS. The future of your lake boating depends on how you pull this weekend off! Everyone that reads this should do their best to save your lake!

Quick Reply: Winnipesaukee boaters !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.