Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Shootout - Who's going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136262-loto-shootout-whos-going.html)

jayhawk261 07-27-2006 03:51 PM

LOTO Shootout - Who's going?

I may (if I can get a deal finished in a hurry) be on the water this year for the shootout and was looking to see if some of the great people I met last year are going to be there this year.

Gordo?

Griff?

Sommerfliesby?

Brian & Brian (father & Son)?

I'm looking forward to making the trip. Is there going to be another Friday morning OSO fun run?

blown formula 07-27-2006 09:41 PM

Re: LOTO Shootout - Who's going?

Myself & about 25 others are coming from the Lake Eufaula/Oklahoma City/Tulsa/Pryor area... a pretty good assortment of boats too. Going Thursday thru Sunday. Robins Resort- great place- right at the Grand Glaize bridge & close to "the Cove", the races & a lot of restaurants. See ya' there!!

Mikey Likes It 07-27-2006 10:22 PM

I'll be there. Maybe I will get to meet some of you other OSO members. I met someone down there over the 4th of July on the Holiday Inns parking lot because I was wearing my OSO shirt. I can't remember his name so if you read this HOLLA BACK.

jayhawk261 07-27-2006 10:30 PM

We're probably looking at coming down Thursday evening and staying at Tan-Tar-A. It's pretty nice. Older, but well kept up. Besides, I have to stay somewhere my wife can get the spa treatment. That is my "pennance" for taking her to the shootout!

Hey Blown Formula, where do you guys boat around here. I'll be joining the crowd soon! :D

Donman 07-27-2006 10:52 PM

What are the dates for the shootout this year ?

I`d love to go. I`m planning a trip to LOTO sometime in the next few weeks anyway...

jayhawk261 07-27-2006 11:13 PM

It is August 25 - 27. It is a good time to go.

thedonz 07-28-2006 01:34 AM

I'll be there :drink: :drink: .......i fly in thur and leave mon...i'll be with "Wild"

mike

Dean Ferry 07-28-2006 05:59 AM

We will be there with the Callan team :D
Dean

Quinlan 07-28-2006 07:21 AM

Were in! At the Knolls Thursday all the way through labor day. Were does the fun run start and what time? Also is there a pokerrun or is it just the fun run?

Bradman 07-28-2006 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by oklaoutlaw
Were in! At the Knolls Thursday all the way through labor day. Were does the fun run start and what time? Also is there a pokerrun or is it just the fun run?

Frankey and Louies poker run on Friday - www.lakeshootout.com