Notices

Always something!!

Old 07-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Always something!!

Yeah! What JC said...I like you too and I don't even know you.
I do wish I would have run into you at the premiere Tuesday night...I would have liked to shake your hand !
All the best,
Hans
Old 07-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Gino, look foward to seeing you Sunday.

Last edited by Lucky Strike Jr; 07-29-2006 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Found the answer
Old 07-29-2006, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there is only one Mr. Wonderful on this board, hes got to go.... hey gino, if it makes you feel better, when i read your posts i feel better, cause i know there is a guy out there in worse shape than me...

besides jc, but he dont count...

gino, there is only one way to make right of this situation, start making drinks........
Old 07-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rhd3038
Dude, hate to start trouble, but you are the most DEPRESSING GUY ON THIS BOARD. Every post is some horror story about the things that happen to you, this is supposed to fun and informative and instead you make it the POOR ME board...cmon, give us a break, then ill buy a membership!!
Dude be a dick why don't ya. So he's having a bad run of luck and we are his friends supporting him, whats the prob? Freds dog died and we are supporting him too, Gino almost fkn died a couple of weeks ago and to top it off his truck is broken into, aint it a pisser? Have a heart geezsh.

Last edited by Anarchy Powerboats; 07-29-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Dude, First of all I'm sorry you have not gotten any Fun or informative info from any of my posts. I feel terrible I have not entertained you. I guess you haven't got your moneys worth from the site. Here is some imformative info for you. Many of us on here are friends. We bring our good times as well as bad. We try to help each other when other members are in need. When some new guy pops up, and dosen't even buy a basic membership, and comes off with a smart ass remark to another member, they will very quickly become unwelcome. Then we will all have Fun being a smart ass to you. There you go Fun and informative.
P.S.
How can my stereo being stolen depress you? Just so you know, just because i have same bad luck when it comes to freak accidents, I thank god every day. I am so fortunate in so many ways. I'm not looking for pity. I post these incidents for amusement. I wouldn't change my life or luck with anyone.

I thank everyone for your supporting comments!
Gino, you need to capatalize "God" you know....... creator of the universe and all......, I think he at least deserves a capitol "G" , n-chit
Old 07-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by rhd3038
Dude, hate to start trouble, but you are the most DEPRESSING GUY ON THIS BOARD. Every post is some horror story about the things that happen to you, this is supposed to fun and informative and instead you make it the POOR ME board...cmon, give us a break, then ill buy a membership!!

Maybe your the one that Stole the Freaken stereo
Old 07-29-2006, 03:37 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
Gino, you need to capatalize "God" you know....... creator of the universe and all......, I think he at least deserves a capitol "G" , n-chit
THATS SOME FUNNY CHIT