Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Always something!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136330-always-something.html)

LubeJobs42 07-28-2006 01:00 PM

Always something!!

Justy got in my freightliner to go pick up the boat to bring it down to the Miami Vice party on south beach. When I went to back my truck out of the driveway I looked at the tv screen to see whats behind me and the tv was gone. They broke into the truck last night, stole the stereo, radar detector and worst of all, both Ipods!! All of the music for the Ipods were on a laptop that had major issues so all my music compiled over 2 years is gone! I am very pissed. Could have been worse, i had my Herings in the back seat and I decided to put them in the garage last night. Wheew!!

lowblue320 07-28-2006 01:11 PM

Re: Always something!!

man sorry to here that but (I DONT MEAN THS IN A BAD WAY) if it wasn't for bad luck you would have no luck at all......were are you displaying the boat? thats my favorite by far.....

LubeJobs42 07-28-2006 01:30 PM

It's going to be on display at Pennrods Nikki beach in Miami tonight from 6 to 11 pm

Semper Fi 07-28-2006 01:40 PM

sorry about your loss. I think you may need a large gurad dog on your property.

lowblue320 07-28-2006 02:53 PM

I'll try to stop by but dont think I'll make it I will be there sunday (its a ritual) at nikki beach for sure hope its still there.

otis311 07-28-2006 04:05 PM

Gino, Im beginning to think that you have the absolute worst luck of any member on this board

plumbers crack 07-28-2006 04:22 PM

You need a full face helmet dude and body armor.I told you go see the priest.A couple of our fathers and some holy water and your good to go!!I wish they stole your bad luck with the TV.Better days .

rhd3038 07-28-2006 04:35 PM

Dude, hate to start trouble, but you are the most DEPRESSING GUY ON THIS BOARD. Every post is some horror story about the things that happen to you, this is supposed to fun and informative and instead you make it the POOR ME board...cmon, give us a break, then ill buy a membership!! :mad:

plumbers crack 07-28-2006 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by rhd3038
Dude, hate to start trouble, but you are the most DEPRESSING GUY ON THIS BOARD. Every post is some horror story about the things that happen to you, this is supposed to fun and informative and instead you make it the POOR ME board...cmon, give us a break, then ill buy a membership!! :mad:

I guess you are MR WONDERFUL. Lucky you

Jassman 07-28-2006 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by rhd3038

Make it easy on us all, just dont buy a membership. :p :D Do a reserch on Gino, and then recant or delete your statement. Thank You. Jeff