Notices

Always something!!

Old 07-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Always something!!

Justy got in my freightliner to go pick up the boat to bring it down to the Miami Vice party on south beach. When I went to back my truck out of the driveway I looked at the tv screen to see whats behind me and the tv was gone. They broke into the truck last night, stole the stereo, radar detector and worst of all, both Ipods!! All of the music for the Ipods were on a laptop that had major issues so all my music compiled over 2 years is gone! I am very pissed. Could have been worse, i had my Herings in the back seat and I decided to put them in the garage last night. Wheew!!
Old 07-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Always something!!

man sorry to here that but (I DONT MEAN THS IN A BAD WAY) if it wasn't for bad luck you would have no luck at all......were are you displaying the boat? thats my favorite by far.....
Old 07-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

It's going to be on display at Pennrods Nikki beach in Miami tonight from 6 to 11 pm
Old 07-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

sorry about your loss. I think you may need a large gurad dog on your property.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

I'll try to stop by but dont think I'll make it I will be there sunday (its a ritual) at nikki beach for sure hope its still there.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gino, Im beginning to think that you have the absolute worst luck of any member on this board
Old 07-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Always something!!

You need a full face helmet dude and body armor.I told you go see the priest.A couple of our fathers and some holy water and your good to go!!I wish they stole your bad luck with the TV.Better days .
Old 07-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Registered

Dude, hate to start trouble, but you are the most DEPRESSING GUY ON THIS BOARD. Every post is some horror story about the things that happen to you, this is supposed to fun and informative and instead you make it the POOR ME board...cmon, give us a break, then ill buy a membership!!
Old 07-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Registered

Re: Always something!!

Originally Posted by rhd3038
Dude, hate to start trouble, but you are the most DEPRESSING GUY ON THIS BOARD. Every post is some horror story about the things that happen to you, this is supposed to fun and informative and instead you make it the POOR ME board...cmon, give us a break, then ill buy a membership!!
I guess you are MR WONDERFUL. Lucky you
Old 07-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by rhd3038
Make it easy on us all, just dont buy a membership. Do a reserch on Gino, and then recant or delete your statement. Thank You. Jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.