Sal Magluta mentioned in Miami Vice movie >

Sal Magluta mentioned in Miami Vice movie

Notices

Sal Magluta mentioned in Miami Vice movie

Old 10-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sal Magluta mentioned in Miami Vice movie

[QUOTE=someoneineurope]I just did 12 in the inside and heres how they story goes ************
You didn't see Carlos Lehder in your travels have you? I still wonder what the real story is with that guy. Witness protection, max security prison, who knows????
Old 10-29-2006, 11:56 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Default Re: Sal Magluta mentioned in Miami Vice movie

Back in the day, and unknowingly, I traded a few hundred million for C.L. ...wondered why our little Bahamian branch was booking huge swissy deals through me. Found out later. Hope he appreciated my great prices on large dollar swiss trades. <gg>

Last edited by CBR; 10-30-2006 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Funny thread to bring back up.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by someoneineurope
I just did 12 in the inside and heres how they story goes ************
the freekin director of the movie came to visit Falcon and Magluta and ask them if he could use them for the movie. Magluta said they could mention him. he doesn't care he's in for life. Falcon said absolutly no! guess he has his reasons.they picked this snitch name YERO aka Coca-Cola. The main dealer in the movie who was partners with Jesus Montoya the colombiano. the guy with the black hair and black glasses. He smuggled a couple of pounds of marijuana in the 80's. nothing even remotely big and the gringo director picked him from the fed cases and saw that he was from Miami in the 80's and had a criminal past.Jesus would have never ever ever given this guy the time of day to sit and talk with him.But the movie shows differently.In the inside we used to beat and rape this half man. But I Know something you don't know.I worked in the cafeteria in Atlanta. which is controlled by the blacks. Yero would sit in the table of all the snitches. we would pea in all the food of all the snitches then we would sit and watch them eat it and laugh.This made me slightly happy. It was the only food they got. And they knew, but they had to eat it.In the inside Falcon and Magluta would reward the cafeteria workers if we gave all the cubans extra food and told them who it was from and we did so for 12 years in every state they changed me to even after I was sent to other institutions and seperated. In prison every one was disgusted by this man. And everyone was very angry at the movie.My point, no the real men from the fake!!!!! and when they make Miami Vice 2 I HOPE TO GOD THEY GET "THE REAL STORY!!!"
I'd like to know which facility you were in, what years, and what years they (Salvador and Augusto) were in there with you. Because I don't believe this. I've written to Salvador in Florence High for a few years now, and he doesn't seem like he "wouldn't care" about what is out about him. He is realizing how terrible a reality his situation is and it has crushed him greatly, realizing he will never be out for his family and most importantly his daughter. He wouldn't even touch the subject of drugs and his "Miami Vice" days; he is more interested in talking about his powerboat racing days, and how he has lost many friends to the sport. Here's a quote from him regarding that:

"It was an awesome feeling racing. It was surreal and though it had its dangers I enjoyed it. Maybe as much as the racing I enjoyed the events surrounding the races etc met some great people. Unfortunately some passed away racing -- so like everything there is always the sad moments that a sport like that must deal with. I was very blessed both in having some success, but doubly, blessed cause God always spared me from tragedy. To be successful you must push the envelope to the end and sometimes its just a fine line that separates you from winning or disaster. But I did enjoy it, I had the opportunity to travel abroad and rep the US in places like New Zealand, etc."

I honestly like Sal just from communicating with him via letters; he seems like a good guy.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
The only huh? I guess the director did not study or research because there have been a lot of boats with quad 250 Merc efi's and Opti's to Yamaha 250's. Quad 250's on the back of a Midnight Express is nothing new and I would think the writters and director could easily find this out.
big mouths talking big ****.you are saying this 20 yrs after he did it. He did this in the 80s...not when you seen the movie. Might wanna do your research on the people you speak of BEFORE your lips start flapping. Good luck
Old 02-16-2019, 10:51 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by William78ewing
big mouths talking big ****.you are saying this 20 yrs after he did it. He did this in the 80s...not when you seen the movie. Might wanna do your research on the people you speak of BEFORE your lips start flapping. Good luck

So, you dug up a post from 9-10 years ago to start an argument?!?!?! Most of us have hobbies.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by William78ewing
yeah, been a little preoccupied for a decade or so. Point being, watch what the **** you say. Most of the Boys are out and well we'll just leave it there. No one can outrun a phonecall. Punto
Old 02-16-2019, 11:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz

So, you dug up a post from 9-10 years ago to start an argument?!?!?! Most of us have hobbies.
not starting an argument...maybe you would enjoy continuing your "hobbies? Just keep your conversations about boats. You're ****ing around circles you don't belong in.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:09 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Now THIS is interesting............!

Let "Someone" continue........ nobody else has anything useful to add.

T2x
pass the popcorn Rich....oh and are there any peanuts left to go with the beer????
Old 02-17-2019, 06:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

I'm feeling a little bit psychic today.....

Prediction, William78ewing will be banned from OSO and his 4 ground breaking posts will be removed very soon.

He's found another thread to pollute here too...... Seahawks Boats from the 80s

Hope you enjoyed the ride Big Willy.