Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Winnipesaukee (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136513-lake-winnipesaukee.html)

cowisl 07-30-2006 09:39 PM

Lake Winnipesaukee

3 Attachment(s)
Had a blast on the lake this weekend. Good to see fellow oso members using their boats. Here are a few pics...

cowisl 07-30-2006 09:43 PM

Re: Lake Winnipesaukee

3 Attachment(s)
Saw pm203 over in Braun bay...

cowisl 07-30-2006 09:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Few more

cowisl 07-30-2006 09:48 PM

Saw ktron's new gladiator. Absolutely gorgeous.

DoTheMath 07-31-2006 09:05 AM

What up Chris. I saw the two Cig's rippin' across the broads toward Braun Bay Sun. as I was coming out from behind Jolly Isl. - wished I was quicker with the camera, it would have made a great shot! Sounds like you must have the PP runnin' right? Good news if that's the case.

And if that's your avg. weekend - damn man, I'm hangin' out on the wrong side of Cow! :p

ktron - if you catch this, were you over by Black Cat Isl. on Saturday - had a Glad. go by my house - off plane - (I'm sort of near the bridge), it looked great and sounded even better!!

-Mark-

Pantera1 07-31-2006 09:22 AM

Similar shidig over here in Gilford.. too drunk to take pics :drink:
Good to see OSOers on the lake after all the speed limit crap
REPRESENT

ktron 07-31-2006 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
What up Chris. I saw the two Cig's rippin' across the broads toward Braun Bay Sun. as I was coming out from behind Barndoor Isl. - wished I was quicker with the camera, it would have made a great shot! Sounds like you must have the PP runnin' right? Good news if that's the case.

And if that's your avg. weekend - damn man, I'm hangin' out on the wrong side of Cow! :p

ktron - if you catch this, were you over by Black Cat Isl. on Saturday - had a Glad. go by my house - off plane - (I'm sort of near the bridge), it looked great and sounded even better!!

-Mark-

Mark,

Yes, I was over by the bridge Sat doing the poker run. Thanks for the compliments on the boat, we love it! If you see me out, say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Daren

ktron 07-31-2006 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by cowisl
Saw ktron's new gladiator. Absolutely gorgeous.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the compliment on the boat. I appreciate the invite to your party. sorry I missed it. It looks like you guys had a blast. We took a drive by your place late (midnight) but it looked like it was pretty quiet so we just took a ride. Thanks again.

Daren

drypipetiger 07-31-2006 10:23 AM

Looks like a great time Chris...

Thanks for the pics.

Oh Deere 07-31-2006 12:03 PM

Chris,

How long are you on Winni for? Was out of town last weekend, but should be at the bay this Sunday. Will look for you if you are on the lake.