baja hammer or powerquest raizor >

baja hammer or powerquest raizor

Notices

baja hammer or powerquest raizor

Old 08-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default baja hammer or powerquest raizor

im trying to pick between the 2, i would like to get a bigger boat but cant afford one at the time so im stuck in the smaller boats, what would yall pick between the two, they both have the same motor
Old 08-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Registered

Default Re: baja hammer or powerquest raizor

Powerquest without question, IMHO.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Registered

yeah i was thinking the same thing, the hammer has more storage and options but i would rather go with the better made boat, and from the couple people ive talked to they said the powerquest was better quality, im just trying to get several opinions, or maybe opinions from people who have drivin or rode in both types of boats
Old 08-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Registered

How much money are you wanting to spend? With that being said their are plenty of options trust me I have been in your shoes not to long ago. Been there and done that 3 boats in 4 years. The Baja Hammer is a lake boat, I am familiar with PQ but not the raiser. You might want to look into Checkmate, Sunsation or Nordic they are all real nice boats!

Good luck in your search that is half the fun
Old 08-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Registered

not lookin to spend more then low 20's at the most, i could get a bigger boat but i would have to get rid of my rock buggy. i mostly go out on lakes, were usually out on pickwick lake or the tennessee river so nothing realy rough. i really like the checkmates and the sunsatoins but all the ones i find are out of my price range, never heard of a nordic
Old 08-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Registered

Some of the best "values" in the classifieds right now are Powerquests. Check it out for yourself.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:13 AM
Registered

Try searching on boat trader online. Nordics are great boats they are made on the west coast, Lake Havasau
Old 08-05-2006, 07:46 AM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

The Baja Hammer is a lake boat, I am familiar with PQ but not the raiser.
BrandonG,

I would not call either of these anything more than a lake boat. There is a gentleman on my lake with the Powerquest you are referring to. He seems very pleased with it. He boats with a guy that has a Hammer, they are always raggin on each other as to who has the better boat, but to me (and I have been in both) they seem very similar in most if not all respects.

As with most manufacturers, you are going to get a biased opinion since people are passionate on the brand they own. The best advise is to look at both of them and decide for yourself which is the better value. When you come on a site such as this with hundreds of proud owners with opinions, it is almost impossible to get a true evaluation between two manufactures.

Good luck in your search.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Registered

oh i ve been on boattrader nonstop the past few weeks waitin for a deal to pop up, the nordics are a little out of my price range real nice boats though. thanks haulinvols thats pretty much what i was lookin for a good comparison between the 2, i actually might be leaning towards a baja 232 boss now, i found what i think might be a good deal on one. and the 232 has a actual cuddy you can go down into
Old 08-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Registered

Brandon,

Try searching for an older 24 or 25 Outlaw there should be plenty of those for sale in your price range. Just an idea

Quick Reply: baja hammer or powerquest raizor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.