Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO - OSO Shootout Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137268-loto-oso-shootout-party.html)

Buddy OO 08-22-2006 08:14 PM

Re: LOTO - OSO Shootout Party

Randy, has done a great job, it is alot of work, I know after doing it last year, but talked to RJ and Mark, the owner this weekend , they are committed to taking care of us,, Dale Blue is fired up but be patient and respect everyone's boats while tieing up, be very careful drinking, heard water patrol will be in their usual place right around the point, have a sober drive, dont want to ruin your weekend, wiggler

SLOWRIDE-388 08-22-2006 10:40 PM

Rich, we may have to bum a ride with you.

Later,
Ben

Smitty 08-23-2006 09:39 AM

Wild-

You can take me off the list. My boat is big and it is nice, but I would rather somebody else with a cooler boat get a spot. I'm staying close by so I will just drive there. And I won't have to worry about water patrol between the drinking and the noise of my boat.

Smitty

Lake-x 08-23-2006 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Wild
side dock picture

Wild
Got the dock print out with our slip spot
Thanks
Paul & crew
Boat name : Signal me for Drugs

Lake-x 08-23-2006 12:02 PM

side dock picture

Wild
Got the dock print out with our slip spot
Thanks Wild
28 Sunsation: Boat name : Signal me for Drugs

Lake-x Paul & Crew

Mikey Likes It 08-23-2006 10:21 PM

Wild,

Thanks for the slip.

Boat name: Mikey Likes It.

Thanks again,

Mike

mcollinstn 08-23-2006 10:33 PM

I'll be in the mix somewhere. Not sure if we will find our way to the party or not. Will be in 44MTI. Blue graphics.

mc

dbetler 08-24-2006 12:45 AM

Its official, the OSO party will be held at DOG DAYS the friday night before the shootout, hopefully somtime after 6pm but you can go anytime

Most of us are doing the Frankie and Louis run to Big Dicks, then we can tear up the lake and gather at DOG DAYS for diner and drinks, they have a band that night also

We have the entire Teaky Bar saved and all the concrete Dock Slips (they are really nice and well padded and no wake)
I will set up the docks for the size boats we have. All the wood ones they will use for normal business and are first come

So what i need to know is

A -who is coming for sure - crew size
B- who needs a slip, and boat, length and width (that is important so we can utilize the most slips)

So far i have slips for
OSO boat ???????????????
Myself 38 cig
Super Man - 44mti (new 6 seater
Brandon Lee 36 Skater
Jimmy Lee 46 Skater
Wiggler 50 Nor Tech V
OU Want Some 43 Mor Tech
Speed Racer - 42 MTI
Jayhawk - 24' superboat 7' beam
Later - 42' Fountain
Steve Willis - 38 Formula fastech
Darryl Betler- 48 Fountain Express Cruiser

Wild

Please add me and I will have Scott Schogren and his wife (owner of Schogren Performance Marine Fountain in Chicago) We will be on my 48 Express Cruiser. 12 foot beem and I can probably get in on the end of the dock. Looking forward to meeting some OSO friends. Thank you, Darryl Betler

FunHome 08-24-2006 12:22 PM

If it is not to late, sign me and a crew of three up for the party.