Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why Have 3 or 4 threads been zapped re: fountain flip/roll in So. Fla.? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137314-why-have-3-4-threads-been-zapped-re-fountain-flip-roll-so-fla.html)

Scott B 08-09-2006 04:16 AM

Re: Why Have 3 or 4 threads been zapped re: fountain flip/roll in So. Fla.?

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
ALSO, I don't get mad easy, it took a lot to get me this pizzed off......

Just how many drinkiepoos did it take?? ;) ;) :D

JK Cash, JK....

Jupiter Sunsation 08-09-2006 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Okay, here goes............

WTF ...........!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever dragged me into this, better drag me back out. I would say read my lips, but instead, kiss my azz.......... :mad:

I HAVE NEVER been(or operating) in a boat that rolled, flipped , crashed or even hit a dock a little too hard. I was a racer and I never even came close while on the course and I was a winner in a BIG class.

I think maybe there is a different agenda here than you all think. You guys all seem to want to be part-time PI's, why no solid evidence. Why no link to a Newspaper article, or a TV news video. Why no insurance report. :rolleyes: Have anyone seen a slip that used to have a Fountain in it, and doesn't now? Anyone know someone that brought a boat to Florida, and didn't come home with it ? :eureka:

Maybe you should all STFU 'til an owner comes on here and says it was his and maybe something happened.

Until that happens, leave me the phuck out of it. I'm sick of the 20+ phone calls I got tonight at the restaurant telling me a bunch of *******s were dragging me through the mud.......... :mad:

Sounds like a good story...................

Top Ten Good Stories:

10. OJ was practicing golf swings
9. Scott Peterson was fishing
8. Anna Nicole loves old men not their money
7. Bill Clinton did not inhale
6. Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations
5. Baretta loved Bonnie Lee
4. Barry Bonds doesn't take steroids
3. BeachBob is an offshore expert
2. BigScotty has a boat,car,babe etc.
1. Cashbar was no where near a flipped Fountain

:D

Just kidding, whoever got this started really hit a nerve

asg 08-09-2006 07:46 AM

Well if he said he wasn't involved he wasn't..... leave him alone..... he has feelings too... :bunny: :bunny:

Jupiter Sunsation 08-09-2006 07:56 AM

On this subject, whatever happeded to the guy who posted under Final Inspection who just bought a new 35 Fountain from buyafountain.com Bill? He was to pick up the boat a few weeks ago but hasn't been on here since.

OSO 08-09-2006 08:02 AM

Dear Insurance Company,

With the rising prices of gas, prices of materials, and insurance rates I figured I would write you this letter to help you make sure that boaters are never able to afford boats in the future.

I read on a Forum about an alleged boating incident that may or may not have occured. In fact, let me provide a link to the thread so you can review it and put some question as to its validity.

Maybe you can take this hearsay and discuss it at one of your morning meetings and possibly raise insurance rates or maybe make the guidelines stricter based on your findings.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter, I look forward to getting my next insurance quote.

Sincerely,

Hi Performace Boater

cobra marty 08-09-2006 08:10 AM

Exactally, do you think that we are the only one's who read this site?

dhlaw 08-09-2006 08:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
CashBar is fine........

Sydwayz 08-09-2006 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by cobra marty
Exactally, do you think that we are the only one's who read this site?

I have been saying this EXACT SAME THING for fooking years, and NOOOOO, no one wanted to listen. I know for a FACT that the guy who writes my Insurance Policy at the HQ for my Insurance Agency knows about OSO; and I DID NOT TELL HIM.

packinair 08-09-2006 08:26 AM

I have 2 things

1) hey Greg, I heard you were involved in a fountain rolling over, what happened, you ok? :drink:

2)I was on corvette forum for along time and there was a situation where a guy that worked for an ins. co. as an adjuster made a comment and did not relise that an exec at the co. also read the forum. well his next post was "I need a job" there are enough problems with boat insurance as it is without pushing issues like this, you might be rich enough to spend an extra few G's a year on top of what we pay now but I and alot of others are not. so why not lay of the area 51 theory and THINK about it, you are not the only one that reads the forums.. just my 2 cents (that will soon be taken by the ins.co)

PS. glad you are OK cashbar :evilb:

offshoredrillin 08-09-2006 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Dear Insurance Company,

With the rising prices of gas, prices of materials, and insurance rates I figured I would write you this letter to help you make sure that boaters are never able to afford boats in the future.

I read on a Forum about an alleged boating incident that may or may not have occured. In fact, let me provide a link to the thread so you can review it and put some question as to its validity.

Maybe you can take this hearsay and discuss it at one of your morning meetings and possibly raise insurance rates or maybe make the guidelines stricter based on your findings.

Thanks for your time and attention to this matter, I look forward to getting my next insurance quote.

Sincerely,

Hi Performace Boater

Now thats funny, cuz I got reamed for saying this exact thing about the catkiller:D..thank you whomever is under the admin name, you validated my point, I'm off to pat my own back now Ta Ta:D