Like Tree0Likes

Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

Reply
Old 08-08-2006, 02:17 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
slboatdrinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,687
Default Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

Anyone interested in meeting up? We had made plans to be there for the race as one of the pace boats and I'm sure others had made plans as well. We still have plans to boat in the area on Saturday.
slboatdrinks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:07 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: middleboro,ma
My Boats: fountain 47
Posts: 16
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

whats going on at the regatta saturday
kkgosll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:10 PM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
slboatdrinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkgosll
whats going on at the regatta saturday
Looking to make a run to Newport, Greenwich, Warwick, etc. with anyone looking to have some fun. Could start at the Regatta. Dropping in at Somerset.
slboatdrinks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:17 AM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
slboatdrinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by slboatdrinks
Looking to make a run to Newport, Greenwich, Warwick, etc. with anyone looking to have some fun. Could start at the Regatta. Dropping in at Somerset.
Anyone?????
slboatdrinks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:36 AM
  #5
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,672
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

If you are talking about the OPA Race, it was Cancelled do to not being able to get a Coast Guard Permit.

Look for it next year though..........
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 08-09-2006 at 09:10 AM.
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
  #6
Registered
 
KNOT-RIGHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Providence,RI
My Boats: Turbine 46 Skater
Posts: 3,172
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

Right on Sharkey!


Actually they may get the approval Thursday.
But it is still not going down.

There will be a Fun run/ Poker run However for those
that will be there.

The Bands and water front festivals will also be going on near the battleships.

Im am getting calls from some pretty fast boat owners looking for parts. So the local word is out.


Its gonna be great weather and a great time.

Gerry
KNOT-RIGHT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:53 AM
  #7
Registered
Thread Starter
 
slboatdrinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOT-RIGHT
Right on Sharkey!


Actually they may get the approval Thursday.
But it is still not going down.

There will be a Fun run/ Poker run However for those
that will be there.

The Bands and water front festivals will also be going on near the battleships.

Im am getting calls from some pretty fast boat owners looking for parts. So the local word is out.


Its gonna be great weather and a great time.

Gerry
That's what I'm talk'n about! See you there.
slboatdrinks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:19 PM
  #8
Registered
Thread Starter
 
slboatdrinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

Try'n to get Nopper Marine out too. What time should we tell Pete to be there? He thinks he's goin shopp'n with the wife.
slboatdrinks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:59 PM
  #9
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
animalhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warwick, RI
Posts: 985
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

If you boat into East Greenwich, watch the drinking. This is a Holiday weekend in Rhode Island. (The last state to celebrate Victory over Japan Day) The East Greenwich Harbormaster and Coast Guard patrol the harbor tight after dusk. The Harbourside is a good place as well as 20 water St. Plenty of women, just leave while the sun is shining, and the Po-Po wo't give you any grief.
animalhouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:11 PM
  #10
Registered
Thread Starter
 
slboatdrinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Who will be at the Regatta/Fall River, MA Sat 8-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalhouse
If you boat into East Greenwich, watch the drinking. This is a Holiday weekend in Rhode Island. (The last state to celebrate Victory over Japan Day) The East Greenwich Harbormaster and Coast Guard patrol the harbor tight after dusk. The Harbourside is a good place as well as 20 water St. Plenty of women, just leave while the sun is shining, and the Po-Po wo't give you any grief.
Thanks for the heads up.
slboatdrinks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Sick Stinger
Northeast US
102
07-30-2009 04:39 PM
Sick Stinger
Northeast US
0
10-04-2008 11:12 AM
benjen
General Boating Discussion
16
08-15-2006 06:31 PM
Joe Todesca
OPA/The Jersey Boyz
1
08-07-2006 12:12 PM
DONZI
General Boating Discussion
2
07-11-2002 06:31 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.