Truck/Boat Crash Near New Orleans >

Truck/Boat Crash Near New Orleans

Notices

Truck/Boat Crash Near New Orleans

Old 08-26-2006, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Truck/Boat Crash Near New Orleans

sounds to me like he's trying to make good Robert.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

if you like i can go by his home , take a looksey...maybe knock on the door and say hello...i'm good like that..
Old 08-26-2006, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Next chapter,got a $5000 cashier's check today,my attorney said don't deposit it or we will give up the right to prosecute on the bad check for accepting partial payment. The guy called tonite, promised $10k next week and the rest (3K) the following week. I explained that no checks would be deposited till I had all the money and I would turn it over to the local DA next week. Weird deal,if he was trying to get out of the bad check deal,why send 5K? Maybe just 1K and roll the dice,and why does he call me every few days, why not just ignore it? I know I am too trusting,but I do have 5k now,maybe more shortly. This is too weird,if he is trying to stiff me,why send a 5K cashier's check. More later
just remember the 5k is still just paper there is now for sure thing when it comes to anykind of check
a cashiers use to be for sure until people sat around on a computer and started making them and cashing them so nothing on a piece of paper is for sure anymore
Old 10-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Need some help from Metairie,LA members. I have our local district attorney on the case but all the phone #'s I had have been disconnected. Looking for Salvator Napolitano,age 26,6209 Marcie St,Metaire,LA,Company is Louisiana Tree and Stump.LLC,601 Glenwood Drive,Metairie,LA. He stole my boat and destoyed it. The Walker County.AL DA is ready to prosecute him if we can find him.Hope some local OSO members can help me out. $18000 won't break me but it really makes me mad that he may get away with this. Robert
Old 10-05-2006, 10:02 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Need some help from Metairie,LA members. I have our local district attorney on the case but all the phone #'s I had have been disconnected. Looking for Salvator Napolitano,age 26,6209 Marcie St,Metaire,LA,Company is Louisiana Tree and Stump.LLC,601 Glenwood Drive,Metairie,LA. He stole my boat and destoyed it. The Walker County.AL DA is ready to prosecute him if we can find him.Hope some local OSO members can help me out. $18000 won't break me but it really makes me mad that he may get away with this. Robert
OH MY!!! And I thought you sold that boat for $28K
Old 10-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

I actually sold it for 18K,have a 5K cashiers check that I think is good but don't want to deposit it yet cause he can hide behind me accepting partial payment. If I cash the check I might have a 13K loss. What is left of the boat and trailer is still mine but salvage and storage charges are more than wht the parts are worth.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Damm, I thought it was taken care of....We have alot of OSO's in Metairie,I bet they can find him

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Thanks in advance for any info. Robert
Old 10-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Yes,Pelican Beach Resorts,Friday thru Monday.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about this wish I was closer to help.Just a thought you are in Alabama and SCUM*** lives in LA if the check he presented to you in ALABAMA had a LA. address on it I believe it makes it a federal crime Good luck

Quick Reply: Truck/Boat Crash Near New Orleans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.