Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Will the Ratman disapoint??????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137854-will-ratman-disapoint.html)

stecz20 08-14-2006 09:54 AM

Will the Ratman disapoint???????

Rat your mission on this trip will be to fall in love with masher.. your new name will be wanda, and you will sleep with him, you will eat with him, and you will perform all sexual acts he wishes.. your job is to keep him happy and keep his mind on loto and the destruction of sean h... if masher once thinks about the 5 girls he has been in love with and almost married this month, your mission has failed and you will go back to the a hole list of oso... good luck and god bless.. that will be all.........

BajaRunner 08-14-2006 12:55 PM

Re: Will the Ratman disapoint???????

5 women in a month? I think you have your numbers wrong stecz, that was last weekend!!! :evilb: :evilb:

ratman 08-14-2006 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
Rat your mission on this trip will be to fall in love with masher.. your new name will be wanda, and you will sleep with him, you will eat with him, and you will perform all sexual acts he wishes.. your job is to keep him happy and keep his mind on loto and the destruction of sean h... if masher once thinks about the 5 girls he has been in love with and almost married this month, your mission has failed and you will go back to the a hole list of oso... good luck and god bless.. that will be all.........

f that, im bringing chainmail underwear to keep my cornhole intact, if masher falls on his face or gets puzzy whipped i shall pilot slim shady a spank shawns punk azz chit

Downtown42 08-14-2006 03:44 PM

i have faith in Rat :drink:

he will do well....he know=s the consquences :evilb:

all the world of offshore will be watching.... :cool:

Reed Jensen 08-14-2006 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
f that, im bringing chainmail underwear to keep my cornhole intact

Roflmao.... you right coast guys are nuts........ :D

bouyhunter 08-14-2006 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Roflmao.... you right coast guys are nuts........ :D

The funny thing is he probably has a few pair to choose from.

stecz20 08-14-2006 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
The funny thing is he probably has a few pair to choose from.

probably, id bet my house on it and tantrums first born...... :evilb: :evilb: maybe i should say his wife and my first born.... :D :D

Tantrum 08-14-2006 06:10 PM

Hey hey hey....barter your own family there kid :p
Although Id probably take that bet.....you know he has a pair :drink:

itilldo 08-14-2006 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
probably, id bet my house on it and tantrums first born...... :evilb: :evilb: maybe i should say his wife and my first born.... :D :D

thats funny right there
:D :drink:

All I can say....Someone please take vid of the actionand post accordingly of what goes on, for some of us who can't attend