Notices

boat transport

Old 08-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boat transport

I am dropping a boat off near LOTO on this coming monday and need to go to Houston, Texas. If you have a boat going that way please call me and I will try to help you. thanks 909-*********
Old 08-11-2006, 06:33 AM
S-S
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Re: boat transport

what do you think the cost would be to bring a 24 ft boat from texas to new jersey if you need more details you can pm me
Old 08-11-2006, 07:07 AM
Banned

My charge is 2.00 per mile with no hidden charges such as fuel surcharge or tolls.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

rollin rollin rollin keep that dually movin no ones disapruvin just keep that dually movin..............moved my 41 did everything jeffrum said he would do. no bull$hit...........mark.....p.s.......Jeff also bought dinner for us in fla. after delivery.....no surcharge.......m.m......
Attached Thumbnails boat transport-img_0020-3-.jpg   boat transport-mark_everywhere.jpg  

Last edited by el indio; 08-11-2006 at 07:20 AM.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by landwalrus
There is alot that influances the price with bigchubby.

due to the fact that he pays an arm and a leg for insurance, you also will pay an arm and a leg for him to move your boat.

he is the only guy on this board that knows how to drive so you will pay for that 2.

fuel prices!!!!!!!!

he has a big boat, there is a surcharge for that!

so let's see, to move a 24' boat from texas to Jersey would be $250 per foot x 24+ 4.25 per mile+ $1800 insurance surcharge+skater surcharge+ superiour driver surcharge+ unloading fee + $500 to show you how to drive your new boat+ a bunch of other crap he will think of = $32,964
Well, life is a bieatch for the fly by night guys with no insurance, crappy equipment, lack of customer service, and inability to offer full service boat handling. It all fun and games until its your boat involved in an accident and the "cheap" driver is at fault ot underinsured. Wanna haul $10k boats, go with anybody. Wanna haul a million dollar boat, have it launched and at the dock with fuel and ready, with full coverage?? Call Jeff.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:24 AM
landwalrus

I agree I only hull cheap boats for people, I even reffered a job to jeff, but I just wanted to hijack his post like he does to me

Old 08-11-2006, 07:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by landwalrus
I agree I only hull cheap boats for people, I even reffered a job to jeff, but I just wanted to hijack his post like he does to me
Well, you should post your name and some references. Jeff got his rep by providing A1 service. Whats your company???
Old 08-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Registered

doing this boat thing for a long time in my opinion Jeff was right on......did not get lost did not load my boat with contraband ect......just an on time dude in a loose mood!!!!!!!!!!......worked just fine for us..............magnum mark................p.s.........hi counslor loox like we agree on something..........mark.........
Old 08-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Registered

We agree on more than one thing MM, I just love the attention you give me when we disagree!!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 07:35 AM
Registered

Bret that is my early morning sense of humor.............stay well........ m.m....

Quick Reply: boat transport

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.