Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
demo ride on a 28 eliminator >

demo ride on a 28 eliminator

Notices

demo ride on a 28 eliminator

Old 01-24-2002, 02:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mike I have had the boat to 95 96 with 3-4 people in Havasu with half tank 6lbs of boost 100-115 degree temps. I have never run it when its been cool so Dustin knows better than I do. I am planning on going out soon to run in the cool by myself to see what the diffrence is. If you know anybody interested in something like this let me know. Would like a shot at picking up your ride.

Another thought. If you want I can send you some pictures of the Hp500EFI kit installed so you can put them up on your site.

Also what made you decide to go with out the stand off boxes?

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Garry ]
Old 01-24-2002, 11:18 AM
Cat & Mice

Smile

Garry Send me the pics of the motor and the boat I would love to put them up.

I didn't go with the stand off boxes because I was told on that boat that it did not help. Eliminator ran one with boxes and a set of teage 600hp and another with the same motors but without the boxes and there really wasn't any difference. So I put the money in different places.

Dustin said your boat rides real nice and he got to 100 easy so I betr you can't wait to give it a shot.

Pyle

Old 01-25-2002, 01:28 AM
Cat & Mice

Thumbs up

Neverfastenuf,
I think Todd is going to a smaller boat. He bought a Motorhome and needs something a little smaller to tow. I am not sure what he is thinking about, matter of fact I don't think he knows what he is doing.

How's the 30 Eagle doing??

Pyle

Old 01-25-2002, 10:47 AM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Mike, the Eagle is tucked away in the shop. Last time out was when we saw you at Havasu. Way too much snowmobiling this winter to think about the boat very much. Summer is right around the corner and I'm sure it will be here before we know it. You guys need a Prevost with the new Cummins, that'll pull your boats around just fine. Kidding, sounds like the coach you are looking at will do just awesome!!!!
Old 01-25-2002, 11:10 AM
Charter Member#1300
Charter Member

Smile

Sam, I just have the itch to build something different. Also the Motorhome I bought is a 30 foot gas Airstream (couldn't afford the Prevost) The kids are growing fast and I need to get them skiiing and wakeboarding more so a change is in order. I still love my boat so if I don't sell it that's ok too. It will just take a little longer to get to Havasu in the Motorhome. I can hardly wait until spring!
Old 01-25-2002, 01:21 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Todd, sounds like fun. I can relate to the family thing. The HTM tragedy causes me to rethink the speed thing a little. I know accidents happen, but maybe I'll just keep the "slow old boat" and settle into my midlife "cruise" mode(that's this minutes thought anyway). Are you guys going to the Poker run in Havasu???? Sam
Old 01-25-2002, 04:34 PM
Registered

Cat & Mice,

I just saw the write up on your boat in the latest Hot Boat...Nice. Where can I get my Whipple for $54.95??
Old 01-25-2002, 08:41 PM
Registered

it thought about calling whipple and ordering 100 of them but i know they would hang up on me!!it was a great article,Mark
Old 01-25-2002, 08:53 PM
Charter/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Hey H2XMark, I agree with the guys who like the modified tunnels. They track a lot better than the true cats and handle the everyday water, oceans and in the bay a heck of a lot better. I have tested many cats, and have my second American Offshore now, a 26' with a single carb 588 inch tall deck. It runs well over 105 and is stable as it gets. i will sell it tomorrow for $59,000 so I can get a 31' AO with twins. They make the best all around cat for the money that you can get.
Old 01-25-2002, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
HI guyshow come no body said a word about the best cat made 28 skater with twin 300xs run 115 all day long low mantiance handle rough water small lakes better one of the safest cats on the market what is the htm tragety didnt hear about it

Quick Reply: demo ride on a 28 eliminator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.