Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
2006 POKER RUN PHOTO CONTEST - Only 15 days left!!!!  Win some neat stuff from CMI! >

2006 POKER RUN PHOTO CONTEST - Only 15 days left!!!! Win some neat stuff from CMI!

Notices

2006 POKER RUN PHOTO CONTEST - Only 15 days left!!!! Win some neat stuff from CMI!

Old 07-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 POKER RUN PHOTO CONTEST - Only 15 days left!!!! Win some neat stuff from CMI!

I was on the phone with Tony Esposito of CMI. Tony asked for a last minute push on their contest and I told them I would help.

GRAND PRIZE: WIN an entry for one boat and four people in the Poker Runs America Sarasota Season Finale October 6-7, 2006 (Includes 2 rooms, 2 nights at the Sarasota Hyatt Hotel) valued at $2,000.

IT IS EASY TO WIN IN THIS CONTEST!
If your boat appears on the CMI website, call or e-mail within 48 hours to claim your FREE CMI/Poker Runs America clothing prize! EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Here's the deal:
Send a photo of your boat, and a photo of your engine compartment, to Custom Marine Incorporated, where a selection of photos will be posted each day from midnight CST to 11:59 p.m. CST the following day. If your photos appear on the website you have 48 hours to call or e-mail Custom Marine to identify your boat to win a CMI/Poker Runs America clothing prize, and claim one entry in the Poker Run Photo Contest (no purchase necessary to win).

In August, one of the qualifying participants will win a FREE entry (value approximately $2,000) for the Poker Runs America Sarasota Season Finale, to be held on October 6-7, 2006 and a chance to win over $10,000 in cash & prizes at the Poker Run.

Winners will be responsible for getting to and from Sarasota, and all expenses other than the Poker Run entry fee, 2 rooms for 2 nights, meals & party functions.

Send your digital photos to CMI Poker Run Photo Contest, email: [email protected]

See more info and previous winners at:
http://www.custommarine.com/pokerrun2006/index.php
Old 07-31-2006, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: 2006 POKER RUN PHOTO CONTEST - Only 15 days left!!!! Win some neat stuff from CMI!

You should get Tony to post on OSO
Old 07-31-2006, 11:15 PM
Registered

Default Re: 2006 POKER RUN PHOTO CONTEST - Only 15 days left!!!! Win some neat stuff from CMI!

I might be able to do that.

For anyone who knows Tony he is a class act. Former Director of Sales & Marketing for Mercury Racing; Formerly with Buckaroo Communications and currently head of marketing for CMI.

He knows almost everyone and anyone in the business and is one of the few that is not full of sh*t.

No matter who he has been affiliated with he has always been supportive of NJPPC and other perfomance boating organizations. No matter if it was speed limits, sponsoring events or wanting to pitch in for a good cause - he is always there.

Tony was present at the PRA Safety Summit in Miami and was a great contriutor during the meeting.

ok - enough kissing his a** where is my free set of headers! hahahaha

Seriously - he's a GREAT GUY!
Old 07-31-2006, 11:36 PM
Registered
VIP Member

just set my pictures in ..they have my top gun photo on there contest ad. now they have the engine compartment to go with the cigarette..great contest....
Old 08-01-2006, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DaveP
I might be able to do that.

For anyone who knows Tony he is a class act. Former Director of Sales & Marketing for Mercury Racing; Formerly with Buckaroo Communications and currently head of marketing for CMI.

He knows almost everyone and anyone in the business and is one of the few that is not full of sh*t.

No matter who he has been affiliated with he has always been supportive of NJPPC and other perfomance boating organizations. No matter if it was speed limits, sponsoring events or wanting to pitch in for a good cause - he is always there.

Tony was present at the PRA Safety Summit in Miami and was a great contriutor during the meeting.

ok - enough kissing his a** where is my free set of headers! hahahaha

Seriously - he's a GREAT GUY!

I like Tony, the few times we spoke on the phone
Old 08-01-2006, 04:28 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm the July 20th winner.

http://www.custommarine.com/pokerrun2006/winners.php
Old 08-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasunbum
just set my pictures in ..they have my top gun photo on there contest ad. now they have the engine compartment to go with the cigarette..great contest....
Your boat is up - call in to CMI and get your prize and enter the drawing for the free Sarasota entry!
Old 08-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Registered
VIP Member

my topgun is todays listing! thanks custom marine for listing my boat!!! and on the post card mailing.....
Old 08-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Registered

Only 7 days left!!!!!! http://www.custommarine.com/pokerrun2006/index.php
Old 08-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I like Tony, the few times we spoke on the phone
SEND THEM A PIC WITH NO PIPES

STILL WAITING?

Quick Reply: 2006 POKER RUN PHOTO CONTEST - Only 15 days left!!!! Win some neat stuff from CMI!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.