Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Purple/Yellow MTI in Miami Beach Patrol Commercial (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138013-purple-yellow-mti-miami-beach-patrol-commercial.html)

WARPARTY36 08-15-2006 05:10 PM

Purple/Yellow MTI in Miami Beach Patrol Commercial

2 Attachment(s)
Has anyone seen Little G's old MTI in the Miami Beach Patrol comercial on Court TV? It's a pretty cool running shot :cool:

thisistank 08-15-2006 05:12 PM

Re: Purple/Yellow MTI in Miami Beach Patrol Commercial

Is that that show that is on Court TV called "Party Cops" or somthing like that? I was watching it the other night and they were dealing with the sandbar at Islamorada. What a bunch of drunk Azzholes!! :rolleyes: It was a great show. Never saw any performance boats though.

WeaponX 08-15-2006 07:13 PM

Miami Beach patrol. Alright and better than Cops but needs more Thongs.

THEJOKER 08-15-2006 08:27 PM

Can you believe the sand bar at Islamorada>? Those were some drunk ass idiots. I would stay away from that BS. I've done Peanut Island in W.Palm , a blast!

thisistank 08-15-2006 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Can you believe the sand bar at Islamorada>? Those were some drunk ass idiots. I would stay away from that BS. I've done Peanut Island in W.Palm , a blast!

I kept looking for the performance boaters but didn't see any. It looked mostly to be (low class) renters from mostly out of town. The cops had their hands full. I love the mass pepper spray scene though! :D Then he just drives away....GREAT! :D

thedonz 08-15-2006 10:08 PM

That MTI lives where Donz Sr in Keystone Point lives it's gorgeous...if i'm not mistaken it's got Merc 1075 with #6's..If you go to Lipship's you will see it..It;s right on the bay on a lift

Mike

Lucky Strike Jr 08-15-2006 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cha-ching

kickin32 08-16-2006 07:44 AM

its in the first part of the show when it opens :drink:

THEJOKER 08-16-2006 07:46 AM

Funny when he sprayed em down , the hoes that were fighting. That cop was one nice dude. I would of thought many of those idiots would be in jail.

thisistank 08-16-2006 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Funny when he sprayed em down , the hoes that were fighting. That cop was one nice dude. I would of thought many of those idiots would be in jail.

You can only take so many to jail at a time. And then it takes him off the water. Gotta pick your battles carefully. He handled that great....Yells to stop...Pepper sprays...everyone jumps in the water to rinse...fight stops...people calm....then the last thing..."Anyone want to file charges? No? Ok have a nice evening." :D :D f*ckin' great!