Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks. >

3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Notices

3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Old 08-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Originally Posted by davere
Some things are not worth paying for.

Re
Then go away if it is not worth it.

To the rest of OSO, sorry for my posts if they seem a little extreme. This guy just really PI$$ES me off. I can't stand people who are not thankful for the freedom millions have died for. They expect it and if someone threatens it, we can talk it out. Does it not seem ironic for someone who is bitc hing about the environment and wasting fuel to be on powerboat site. Probably the most inefficient toys on the planet. Just an observation. I am done with this thread now.

Great pictures by the way. Makes me realize just how dam proud I am to be an American and how much I admire the men and women of our Armed Forces that keep us safe and free with their selflessness. To those of you that are serving or have served:

THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited by Sea-Dated; 08-17-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Registered

Cool pics for sure. Must have been tough to get the one with the planes in it as well. What's the top speed on a carrier? I have a friend who claims they'll do 90+ mph. I told him that he's on crack. I don't think there's that much horsepower on the water for those speeds.....
Old 08-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

he is on crack. Top speed is technically classified. Its above 38kts, but not by a whole lot.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave .. you are reffered to on this T&A website as a "KNOB"
Me too, yeah those military toys are really cool. There is nothing like seeing a fighter jet fly overhead, its awesome.
But we have way to many problems in this country to be running around fighting everyone else's battles in the Middle East. Let them solve their own problems, they don't want us there anyway. It's all about the oil. Find alternatives for fuel and get these blood sucking parasites off our backs. BIG OIL & THE SAUDIS.
Lets start with using the military to protect our borders from people who come in illegally.
They can also be used to help our own people rebuild during natural disasters.
If we shrink the military, we don't have to use it as a method for poor innocent boys to pay for college expenses, the money would be available for grants and loans. They wouldn't have to give their lives for a college education.
I'm just getting started, but it's about time people stop believing the propaganda this government is spinning to you.
If we are under attack, I'm all for using the military.
The last time we were under attack, it was because some loser, Bin Laden, caught our government with their pants down again. All they could say was I'm sorry. Bull ****.
They get away with all this because we are all so busy working 70 hours a week to make ends meet. We don't have the time or the energy to fight them or try to change things.
That's what they count on. Makes my blood boil. Re

Last edited by Pantera1; 08-02-2007 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey strip where did you get these photos from? Looks like they were taken from a H-60.

What I'm really asking is, are they copyrighted or can i use them in one of my briefs?
Old 08-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Registered

Trust me ..there is nothing even remotely intelligent in your post
Strip,
I do like your photos, I love the fighter jets too, its the death and destruction that comes with it, I don't appreciate.
Is your boat the one I saw in Virginia Beach at the St Judes Poker Run. Is it a 46" Cigarette?
I read in Extreme Boat Magazine that Roger Bourget designed a matching motorcycle for that boat? Do you have that as well?

PS to the other monkeys: Not on welfare and have never hugged a tree. Some things are not worth paying for.

Re
Old 08-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Registered

You guys don't even read, you just jump right in and attack.
Dave is my husband, my name is Re, short for Marie.
And yeah I'm proud to live in America, but embarressed at the way these politicians abuse the power we give them.
How long have we been trying to change things in the Middle East, they have a different mentality and will always hate us.
I feel bad for all these kids that come home in a box or missing body parts. I think it can be done better, that's all.
Sorry, but the only thing it said was not to post classified ads on this website.
When you see the death and destruction on the news every friggin day, it's hard to deal with. I am not capable of numbing my mind to it. Let them solve their own problems over there, we should protect our borders from illegals coming over. That's who will probably attack us next.
Women have a different way of dealing with problems, I will not apologize for it. Have a nice day.
Re
Old 08-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Registered

I love our military...we're so bad ass.

That is truly an impressive sight.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by warbird
If you're reading this, thank your parents and your teachers.

If you're reading this in English, f***ing well thank a military man/woman!
That's the way to say it!
Old 08-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
Then go away if it is not worth it.

To the rest of OSO, sorry for my posts if they seem a little extreme. This guy just really PI$$ES me off. I can't stand people who are not thankful for the freedom millions have died for. They expect it and if someone threatens it, we can talk it out. Does it not seem ironic for someone who is bitc hing about the environment and wasting fuel to be on powerboat site. Probably the most inefficient toys on the planet. Just an observation. I am done with this thread now.

Great pictures by the way. Makes me realize just how dam proud I am to be an American and how much I admire the men and women of our Armed Forces that keep us safe and free with their selflessness. To those of you that are serving or have served:

THANK YOU!!!!
Very good observations, I feel almost exactly as you do. There is no need to apologize in my opinion. Let Freedom Ring, the big boats steam on, and the jets drop thier bombs on the bad guys.!

Quick Reply: 3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.