Like Tree0Likes

need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Old 08-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Registered

My Boats: michelob light scarab, sold, sailor now
Default Re: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantrum
He is on a mission.....
were happy drunks so it all good
Old 08-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Registered

Default Re: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Ratman, where are you staying at the lake? Also do you have a boat lined up? Maybe we can work something out.....
Old 08-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

i plan on putting some roofies in dave scotts drink and getting him to let me drive the bud turbine boat....sssh keep it under your hat... but seriously. im staying with masher,jc,drillin,tantrum,stecz,and my wingman dickstein i hope to get the address later today. i think masher and tantrum have enough room for the srbt crew. pm me your # if you can hook us up with a ride, we're buying
Old 08-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Registered

Ratman, i just need a place to stay at the lake for my lady and i...i can handle the drive down and back.........p.s. if any of your buds need's some cash for the room/condo/ or house just let me know the amount.......i would love to go down but my damn uncle's condo will be 10 deep with people so i am trying to find other options....p.s. i would like to meet some oso people finally!
Old 08-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Registered

Hey rat, my offer is good, you just gotta be in Chesterfield on time. And dont care if you're sober!
Gary
Old 08-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Registered

Hey cig, just stay at an off the lake motel. Thenk just leave your boat at PB2 or yoou can use my slip at the 21mm.
Gary
Old 08-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun
Ratman, i just need a place to stay at the lake for my lady and i...i can handle the drive down and back.........p.s. if any of your buds need's some cash for the room/condo/ or house just let me know the amount.......i would love to go down but my damn uncle's condo will be 10 deep with people so i am trying to find other options....p.s. i would like to meet some oso people finally!
i think its a full house, ask masher he put the house deal together. btw does your lady like wild drunken swing from the chandelier group sex?
Old 08-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Registered

No boat to worry about Gary! Thanks for the sweet offer! I would rather give some oso's some cash for room if they have it then to give it to the hole in the wall motels.......if it works out great if not maybe next year....
Old 08-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

My Boats: 46 Skater,35 Cig, 57 Carver

I'm picking up Vinnie and his friend who owns Maxed Out and I think JC ( Jeff) in Kansas City Thursday. I could give you a ride if you went through MCI.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdoactive
Hey rat, my offer is good, you just gotta be in Chesterfield on time. And dont care if you're sober!
Gary
pm me your cell #, thx, rm