Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm >

need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Notices

need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Old 08-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

oh she is wild! only group sex with other girls and myself......i am sure the place you are staying at is full........everything is full! Plus i dont want to ask masher dude cause its ya'll s deal......but if you find out there's some space let me know....i will give you guys a free ride down/back no problem
Attached Thumbnails need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm-1.jpg  
Old 08-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered

Default Re: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Ratman, I think my wife and her friend are driving down Thursday. From all the stuff I have seen about you I don't know if they are ready for that fun of a ride down. I will ask if they are coming down on thursday for sure, if they are I don't think a ride would be a problem. I will be driving down Friday morning if all else fails.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

mikey just being a clown bro, im actually the perfect gentleman, however my speech may be somewhat slurred on thurs thru sun let me know if they can hook us up with a ride, we'll buy the gas and the drinks when we hit lotto! thx, phil
Old 08-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rat,
Contact me on yahoo under the name rdoact. I'll give you a number there.
Cig,
You can have my slip at the 21 mm if you want it. Just find a hotel on land.
Gary
Old 08-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Registered

cig38 so you are driving from st louis to lotto thurs afternoon? we're flying american and land at 1:18, st louis international airport. can probably be on the curb in front of the terminal by 1:45. let me know if you can get us to lotto. im pretty sure i can catch a ride back to the airport sun with jc as he flys out about the same time as us. thx a bunch, rm
Old 08-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Registered

cig start a thread that you're looking for a place for you and your girl to stay, im sure someone has some room for ya!
Old 08-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Registered

ok ratman i will try it!
Old 08-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Registered

Gary thanks for the offer.....i don't need a slip just a place to stay!
Old 08-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Registered

just rent a limo you cheap bastred......
Old 08-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Registered

Hey Ratman, go ahead and find a different ride.....i think its too late to find a place to stay......

Quick Reply: need a ride for 2 drunks from st louis airport to lotto on thurs 2 pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.