Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is the "cat killer" coming to shootout? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138279-cat-killer-coming-shootout.html)

fountain1998 08-18-2006 03:22 PM

Is the "cat killer" coming to shootout?

I got a letter from Raymond's that Reggie will be there on Saturday. Anyone heard if he is bringing a boat for the shootout?

sakoutis3 08-18-2006 03:25 PM

Re: Is the "cat killer" coming to shootout?

It will be conveniently out of service for maintenance. :eek: :drink: :drink:

ratman 08-18-2006 03:36 PM

no f ing way would mr t jr bring his chit to lotto, there is no way for him to stack the deck in his favor. i heard on the downlow that the cat killer bullchit pissed of mr speedracer, the motors on set on full kill and he should hit 200 in the shoot out and promises to have his trim tabs up for the run. reggie better start building a hyrofoil to mount on the beak boat if he plans on spanking any big cats that know its game on ahead of time. i doubt there will be much media hype about reggine hiding at in nc til the shootouts over and its safe to come out from under the porch.

sakoutis3 08-18-2006 03:41 PM

You wouldn't be callin him scared would ya. :eek: :evilb:

mrhorsepower1 08-18-2006 03:43 PM

Hope he shows after all the hoop la! :evilb:

Von Bongo 08-18-2006 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
the motors on set on full kill and he should hit 200 in the shoot out

If Kilokat couldn't do it with piston power I don't see Speedy doing it. Plus he is going to have to pick it up by 45 MPH over last year and I assume it was set on kill then too.

I do hope that Mr. Kent does run it again however to set the "pleasure" boat record. Which I think Kilokat still owns.

mpally 08-18-2006 04:26 PM

Speed didn't have a single clean run all weekend last year. I wouldn't judge his capabilities on what he ran last year. I would expect him to easily surpass last year's speed.

ratman 08-18-2006 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1
Hope he shows after all the hoop la! :evilb:

i would be great if he did, a fair way to see who really is the top dog. all the other big players will be there and have been preparing for quite some time im sure, for reggie not to post will speak volumes

ratman 08-18-2006 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
If Kilokat couldn't do it with piston power I don't see Speedy doing it. Plus he is going to have to pick it up by 45 MPH over last year and I assume it was set on kill then too.

I do hope that Mr. Kent does run it again however to set the "pleasure" boat record. Which I think Kilokat still owns.

he smoked a blower belt last year and lost boost on one motor

CAP071 08-18-2006 05:43 PM

I read a post today that said 4 cats were killed :D

But I think that post was POOFED :rolleyes: