BECAUSE I'M A MAN.......... >

BECAUSE I'M A MAN..........

Notices

BECAUSE I'M A MAN..........

Old 02-06-2002, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking BECAUSE I'M A MAN..........

In keeping with Wally's "OK women....take this" thread, here is my contribution:

Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car I will fiddle with a wire clothes hanger and ignore your suggestions that we
call a road service until long after hypothermia has set in.

Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop the hood and
stare at the engine as if I know what I'm looking at. If another man shows up, one of us will say to the other, "I used to be able to fix these things, but now with all these computers and everything, I wouldn't know where to start." We will then drink beer.

Because I'm a man, when I catch a cold, I need someone to bring me soup and take care of me while I lie in bed and moan. You
never get as sick as I do, so for you this isn't an issue.

Because I'm a man, I can be relied upon to purchase basic groceries at the store, like milk or bread. I cannot be expected to find exotic items like "cumin" or "tofu" For all I know, these are the same thing. And never, under any circumstances, expect me to pick up
anything for which "feminine hygiene product" is a euphemism.

Because I'm a man, when one of our appliances stops working I will insist on taking it apart, despite evidence that this will just cost me twice as much once the repair person gets here and has to put it back together.

Because I'm a man, I must hold the television remote control in my hand while I watch TV. If the thing has been misplaced, I may miss a whole show looking for it (though one time I was able to survive by
holding a calculator).

Because I'm a man, there is no need to ask me what I'm thinking about. The answer is always either sex, beer, or food, though I
have to make up something else when you ask, so don't.

Because I'm a man, I do not want to visit your mother, or have your mother come visit us, or talk to her when she calls, or think about her any more than I have to. Whatever you got her for Mother's Day is okay, I don't need to see it. And don't forget to pick up something for my mom too!

Because I'm a man, you don't have to ask me if I liked the movie. Chances are, if you're crying at the end of it, I didn't.

Because I'm a man, I think what you're wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it looks fine. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?

Because I'm a man, and this is, after all, the 21st century, I will share equally in the housework. You just do the laundry, the
cooking, the shopping, the cleaning, and the dishes. I'll do the rest.

Because I'm a man......

Old 02-06-2002, 10:25 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts
Thumbs up

LOL! I like the remote one!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 02-06-2002, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Old 02-06-2002, 10:59 AM
Registered

Old 02-06-2002, 11:47 AM
Registered

Old 02-06-2002, 12:25 PM
OutlawBayB

Old 02-06-2002, 02:33 PM
slowride

Old 02-06-2002, 03:46 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

So true
Old 02-06-2002, 04:52 PM
HydroScream

eh man!

Old 02-06-2002, 04:54 PM
Charter Member #590
Charter Member

Quick Reply: BECAUSE I'M A MAN..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.