Hardy Dam hot boat weekend

Notices

Hardy Dam hot boat weekend

Old 09-01-2006, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hardy Dam hot boat weekend

Originally Posted by FOUNTAINIII
Is It Possible To Launch A 47 Fountain There,i Drove To Brower Park And The Ramp Is To Short Any Idea's
Oxbow has very nice ramps and they are wider and longer than Brower. I called and they said their ramp can handle it. They said that they have had house boats bigger than that launch there. $10 launch fee.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Becca48838
Oxbow has very nice ramps and they are wider and longer than Brower. I called and they said their ramp can handle it. They said that they have had house boats bigger than that launch there. $10 launch fee.

I saw you at Hardy when I was there in June. You have a beatiful boat. If you seen me in my checkmate stop and say hi.
Attached Thumbnails Hardy Dam hot boat weekend-100_1680%5B1%5D-2-.jpg   Hardy Dam hot boat weekend-dsc00062.jpg  

Last edited by Magic Medicine; 09-01-2006 at 09:52 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Thanks for the pics now I know why I am not going, tooooooooooo old I am I like the guy in the cape though

Ok so you guys will be rafted off, cramped together, forced to drink numerous beers, dive for beeds, and sleep in a tent; we will be flying down the Detroit River into lake St Clair and back again for a gormet dinner at a Yacht Club with a panoramic view of Lake Erie sipping a fine Chardonay, hmmm tough choice

Just kidding, you know I love ya and wish all these places were closer. KS Flyer came down this way in July and saw how much fun it can be. Next year I hope with some advance planning we can gather a group together for something out this way, gawd knows we have done our share of traveling. Have fun and see you soon
C'mon Donna....too old? I don't think that the girls at the "ahem" club we went to would think so! We'll definately be coming your way next year...we should be in Michigan most of the season.
mike
Old 09-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Ok so you guys will be rafted off, cramped together, forced to drink numerous beers, dive for beeds, and sleep in a tent; we will be flying down the Detroit River into lake St Clair and back again for a gormet dinner at a Yacht Club with a panoramic view of Lake Erie sipping a fine Chardonay, hmmm tough choice
If you're going to try and sound like you are too sophisticated for this type of gathering at least spell GOURMET correctly! JUST KIDDING!

I am not up for this type of party every weekend. But, once a year at the end of the year I have to admit it's a lot of fun. And the racing up and down the river is a nice added bonus.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Registered

Donna,

1. You are NOT too old

2. If you plan something on Lake St. Clair-we will be there

3. Everything you plan is a success!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm comming up on Friday afternoon. Not bringing the fast boat still waiting on the hull so I'm bringing the slower boat. My uncles Velocity.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
I'm comming up on Friday afternoon. Not bringing the fast boat still waiting on the hull so I'm bringing the slower boat. My uncles Velocity.

What time you coming up? What size Velocity are you going to be in?
Old 09-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Registered

I'm gettin' pretty Jacked about this, since my boat hasn't been to ANY kind of "event" in three years.

What time are yous guys from da Chicago area thinkin' of hittin' the road next Friday?
DS
Old 09-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Zanie
I'm gettin' pretty Jacked about this, since my boat hasn't been to ANY kind of "event" in three years.

What time are yous guys from da Chicago area thinkin' of hittin' the road next Friday?
DS
I'm thinking after evening rush hours. Gotta work a full day first unless I skip the races thurs nite and put some extra time in.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AO31
I'm thinking after evening rush hours. Gotta work a full day first unless I skip the races thurs nite and put some extra time in.

You better get there as early as possible before all the campsites fill up.

Quick Reply: Hardy Dam hot boat weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.