we get to "talk" to offshore legends,pioneers, designers. I love OSO >

we get to "talk" to offshore legends,pioneers, designers. I love OSO

Notices

we get to "talk" to offshore legends,pioneers, designers. I love OSO

Old 08-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default we get to "talk" to offshore legends,pioneers, designers. I love OSO

Just wanted to say what a great place OSO is. We get to "talk" to some of the greats that made offshore and performance boating what it is today. We get to chat with, get advise from, hear some great old stories from, and sometimes get scolded by (t2x) some of performance boatings greatest people. In no paticular order of greatness we have Brownie, Charlie Mccarthy, Rich Luhrs, Needle nose photography( dont know his real name-no disrespect intended) Ken Warby(i think he might come here?) Bob Saccenti and many more im sure im forgetting or dont know they are on here. Just really cool knowing i could ask a question on one of the forums, and one of the real offshore "legends", "pioneers", designers or however you want to put it, will actually give me an answer.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:12 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: we get to "talk" to offshore legends,pioneers, designers. I love OSO

Met Bob Saccenti at the Active Thunder factory a couple of years ago, great guy knows my brother from him owning a chitload of Apaches and was just a genuinely nice person. I know alot of racers from going to the races and taking pictures and all of them are great to talk to and learn from. So far no bad apples!! Ask the guys from the Rodriguez fountain about last years Washington N.C. race about the ladies that were flashing them from a 35 fountain in the middle of the course on test day!!! We got 'em good.....until they turned around and mooned us!! It was an unforgetable day on the Pamlico....How about it Buyafountain, Wigginout, Sydwayz?
Attached Thumbnails we get to "talk" to offshore legends,pioneers, designers. I love OSO-cat-rodriguez-racing-reggieville-05.jpg