Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who's going to the Miami Boat Show from Kansas City or LOTO?  Heck, who else is going >

Who's going to the Miami Boat Show from Kansas City or LOTO? Heck, who else is going

Notices

Who's going to the Miami Boat Show from Kansas City or LOTO? Heck, who else is going

Old 01-17-2002, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Post Who's going to the Miami Boat Show from Kansas City or LOTO? Heck, who else is going

The wife and I have been thinking of going to the Miami Show or to Arizona to cruz around on our harley with her parents (they have a bike also) but she doesn't want to fly! She says that if she fly's then she want's to go somewhere better the Arizona! So I have been sugesting the Miami boat show, and I almost have her convinced!!
At the first sign that we might be able to go I called the RIU and reserved a room!! That is where the party is isn't it? What else is planned? Any other OSO gatherings? I reserved a room for the 15th to the 19th. Also if I'm that close then I'm going to have to check out "Thunder Boat Row" just so I can get a picture of me next to the street sign!! I would also like to see some other Powerboat attraction's like manufacture's, etc. What else should a Good ol' Boy from Kansas Check out?
Sorry this has been so long! I'm really excited!! I have wanted to do this for a LOOOONG Time!!!
Brad
Old 01-17-2002, 03:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll be there 14th-17th RIU, got to check out the sceenery in South Beach
Old 01-17-2002, 05:34 PM
Registered

Where do I find the cheapest airfare?
Old 01-17-2002, 06:51 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

www.expedia.com or www.travelocity.com
Old 01-17-2002, 07:06 PM
Mrs 283Check

Brad

Sometimes I have better luck on cheap airfare going directly to the airline site. Try Southwest. Chris is going to Orlando in April for work and I was checking out going too. I found fare from $108 to $128 round trip depending on which days I was going.

Cyndi

Old 01-18-2002, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will be in Miami for the boat show, come by and check out the new 46 ft Black Thunder!
Mike
Old 01-18-2002, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
ill be down thursday - tues like to go to show on monday no huge lines.
Old 01-18-2002, 12:13 PM
Registered

Monday sounds like a good idea with Shorter lines but I might try Friday to!! If I get that close and have to wait until monday I will go nut's!! What else is going on down there?
Old 01-20-2002, 10:01 AM
Registered

Anyone else?
Old 01-21-2002, 10:01 AM
Registered

Bought our airline tickets yesterday and rented a car!! Calling today to see if I can upgrade our room at RIU to beach front!! We arrive late thursday evening the 14th and leave the 21st! See ya there!!

Quick Reply: Who's going to the Miami Boat Show from Kansas City or LOTO? Heck, who else is going

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.