GOODT still owes me the money... >

GOODT still owes me the money...

Notices

GOODT still owes me the money...

Old 08-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: GOODT still owes me the money...

I’m guessing his reputation has been damaged so far beyond belief that even if he pays you backs it wont help him, So he’s going to just keep the money and deal with being known as a crook.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Well OSOers, it's actually been over 2 weeks since he said he owes me the money and will pay me. (not to mention he said he's had the money in his truck for a week)

What a dirtbag. Paybacks are a B*itch
Wow, I thought this was over and done with a week or so ago. I cant believe it would go this far with no payment over a 1000 bucks. Good luck on getting the cash, and congrats on the wedding from what I read.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cigarette 30
Has anybody considered now that his reputation has been destroyed, and revisited so often and widespread, that the probability of him making the money for repayment now is slim to none. Please don't misunderstand me, no-one likes to lose money, worse yet be screwed, and I am not defending his actions. However, he may very well have come upon hard times, (and/or just can't run a business) and simply does not have the money ... and now, his means of making it for repayment have been severely limited after being blackballed by every marine shop and customer. I support the decision to warn others about his or anyone's bad business skills, and/or when they cross the line to "bad ethics". Revenge is sometimes a double edged sword, and the energy to further destroy someone may be better spent moving on in life after the point has been made, and this one has.
It should be destroyed so the next OSO'r doesnt get phucked out of $1000.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh and congrats on the wedding
Old 08-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Registered

what did GOODT_ send for the wedding gifts?

best wishes to you and the bride
Old 08-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Registered

OH YA!!!! congrats on the wedding now go get your money
Old 08-30-2006, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

When I read Goodt's response 2 weeks ago I thought he was pretty sincere. I thought for sure this would have been handled immed. Espically after all then negative responses he got.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Semper Fi...I don't blame you for continuing to warn others of "GOODT" aka Joe. I believe you have a moral obligation to warn the public and fellow boaters as I had to do with those smooth talkin' fellers in the Charlotte, NC area from the Boatfreaks camp.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for all the compliments guys 3 days until the wedding

My mission with Joe Heller is "seek and destroy". At this point, I doubt he will ever pay me. I will absolutely, positively destroy his reputation as bad as I can. Although he has done a good job of it himself
Old 08-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Cigarette 30
Has anybody considered now that his reputation has been destroyed, and revisited so often and widespread, that the probability of him making the money for repayment now is slim to none. Please don't misunderstand me, no-one likes to lose money, worse yet be screwed, and I am not defending his actions. However, he may very well have come upon hard times, (and/or just can't run a business) and simply does not have the money ... and now, his means of making it for repayment have been severely limited after being blackballed by every marine shop and customer. I support the decision to warn others about his or anyone's bad business skills, and/or when they cross the line to "bad ethics". Revenge is sometimes a double edged sword, and the energy to further destroy someone may be better spent moving on in life after the point has been made, and this one has.

I'll say the same thing about him as I do about all the other bums out there. McDonalds is always hiring.

Quick Reply: GOODT still owes me the money...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.