Notices

lake texoma accident !!!

Old 09-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: lake texoma accident !!!

Very sad day! My prayers go out to all the families involved in this tragedy.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Registered

Location: Where the water meets the oaks 'n Pines in the Sierra Nevada's of NorCal
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thoughts and prayers go out to all.

Bruce, be strong, praying for you & all!
May God Bless
Old 09-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Registered

Terrible to come home from work, wake up, and read this thread Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and deepest condolences to Bruce. Don't feel like boating today

Chris
Old 09-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Registered

I, Too, Knew "flash" From The Days Of Match Racing And National Events. Back Then, He Was A "go-gether". He, Defintly, Will Be Missed. Prayers Go Out To The Rest. Sal.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jennifer

Please give us your e-mail address and phone number. Marc has our DVD with all of the pictures. We have alot of pictures on it, but we will look for some of Bruce and Myra. Since they won third place, we should have video of them accepting their trophy and prize money and then donating the money back to Make a Wish of Michigan.

Cherie'
Old 09-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Registered

MCPA was asked for an interview by a local news station about Bruce and Myra. I personally, wasnt very comfortable "talking" about it since things like that draw a lot of negativity, but the Gibsons have done SO much for our community and our events, we felt obligated to let the public know the important thing is what they meant to the community and not the details of the accident. We couldnt explain enough how wonderful they have been to us and how much Myra will be missed.

Tim Baldwin, the club president, and myself agreed to the interview and Im now glad we did. I see now the Gibsons love for the sport and the people that came with it was not only seen here in Nashville but nationwide.

We are getting updates every few hours from the hospital and Bruce is doing as well as expected. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Matt Harding
Old 09-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Registered

about the negative posts..where's our moderator when you need very tasteless and stupid posts deleted!!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

May God Bless all and their Families. We will be praying for Bruce's recovery.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by itilldo
about the negative posts..where's our moderator when you need very tasteless and stupid posts deleted!!!!
It's over and done with it. Best thing to do in a time like this is ignore the negative and focus on the positive. Don't harp on it, and don't point it out, just leave it alone. Sometimes when typing in a forum words can be misunderstood. When something like this happens out emotions get the best of us at times.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

God bless Bruce! You have my prayers. Be strong, you have many people here for you.

Quick Reply: lake texoma accident !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.