Notices

lake texoma accident !!!

Old 09-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: lake texoma accident !!!

Just found out this morning,WOW . I don't have anything except may thoughts and prayers go out to the families.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Registered

Hers the only pic of either one that I have.
Attached Thumbnails lake texoma accident !!!-nashville-cats.jpg  
Old 09-05-2006, 01:00 PM
BK
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As an unwilling past member of the grieving, there's no greater hurt than experiencing a tragedy happen to someone you love, and no greater gift than to witness those willing to work on solutions to help prevent another. I'll bet we all feel better when good things can result from bad.

This has nothing to do with pointing fingers - believe me. We all know it was an accident.

But a light at the end of a tunnel can be a big part of healing too.

I pray for everyone who is feeling the pain of this loss. It's very tough. For the kids especially. God bless them.

BK~
Old 09-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Registered

Prayers go out to all those involved and my best wished go out to Bruce. This accident took away some great people from us so let's learn what we can from this and be as safe as possible in the future. Its what they would want I'm sure.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Joe
Guys --- Clearly, when events such as these occur it hits different "hot buttons" within us all --- and we all "react" differently.

As we are a brotherhood here, let's remember to support one another, rather than throwing daggers (directly or passively) ---- remembering to choose to act (vs. react).

--- And yes, I believe we all agree that safety is #1. So, regardless of who's right..... for the moment, consider empathy for those grieving.

Joe

God bless all those involved, including loved ones and friends and family.
Joe,,, Thank you for your post. Pain and tragedy affect everyone differently, but as a group of boaters we should remember to be sensitive and sympathetic to those people directly affected.

My sincere sympathies to the surviors and prayers for the lost and injured.
SAR
Old 09-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

God Speed. Bruce, get well soon.

Sam
Old 09-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Registered

My husband and I just heard about this accident yesterday. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved. To Bruce, We will pray for a speedy recovery for you.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Registered

I am one of the new members here. I recently joined as part of my search for a new boat. I am not a offshore boater, and the timing of my membership coincidentally aligned with the breaking of the tragic news (this is where I learned of the tragedy). My research is done, and I will be leaving shortly, but I just want to say a few things before I go.

While I did not know any of the persons in the tragedy, I am saddened by the loss of life, and the victims and their loved ones are in my thoughts. Clearly these were very popular people, whose knowledge, skills, and abilities took them places that very few have been. Kudos to them for leading a life that most of us can only dream of! Let us remember them in the glory in which they lived their lives!

I am duly impressed by both the volume and sincerity of posts on this thread. I am an active member on a number of marine and automotive forums, and can't recall ever seeing anything of this magnitude. Kudos to everyone here!

I did post early on in this thread. My post was simply a reaction to a post, that was a reaction to another post. I was not trying to make a point, nor do I have an agenda. It was just a knee jerk reaction. Moments later, I realized that I had no place commenting in this thread in a manner that detracts from the initial purpose, but I cant edit or delete my posts, so there it stays for eternity.

God speed to all.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Keefer40
I have pictures showing the extent of the damage to both boats if anyone wants them.
CAN YOU EMAIL ME THEM...HAVING LOST THREE FRIENDS 4 YEARS AGO IN A SIMILAR INCIDENT THIS HITS HOME

[email protected]
Old 09-05-2006, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any updates on Bruce?

Quick Reply: lake texoma accident !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.