Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
poker run in new orleans sept 23 >

poker run in new orleans sept 23

Notices

poker run in new orleans sept 23

Old 09-07-2006, 11:00 AM
  #1  
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
zitoracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gonzales , LA
Posts: 662
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default poker run in new orleans sept 23

Gulf Coast Offshore is having a poker run sept 23 in lake pontchatrain here is the link for the run

http://gcoffshore.com/gco_files/mai...s/PPR06info.htm
zitoracing is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 11:50 AM
  #2  
Registered
 
X-Rated30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Monroe, LA
Posts: 3,885
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

I called Racer-X6 yesterday about going. I saw where it is mostly on the Slidell side of the lake, and I am not nearly as familiar with it, so I am only going if I find someone to follow that knows their way around. (Still curious why they didn't put at least one Madisonville stop in so I would have an excuse to blast across the lake. )

I'd also like to find a safe place near West End to keep the boat overnight. I have an apt in N.O., but it is in the French Quarter, so I can't very well take the boat with me. Wet slip with security or a secure parking space would both be fine. I guess now that I think about it, a place in slidell would be fine, too if there was a ramp nearby.
X-Rated30 is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 12:48 PM
  #3  
Registered
 
BY U BOY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: HOUSTON ,TX
Posts: 8,779
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
I called Racer-X6 yesterday about going. I saw where it is mostly on the Slidell side of the lake, and I am not nearly as familiar with it, so I am only going if I find someone to follow that knows their way around. (Still curious why they didn't put at least one Madisonville stop in so I would have an excuse to blast across the lake. )

I'd also like to find a safe place near West End to keep the boat overnight. I have an apt in N.O., but it is in the French Quarter, so I can't very well take the boat with me. Wet slip with security or a secure parking space would both be fine. I guess now that I think about it, a place in slidell would be fine, too if there was a ramp nearby.
IF I MAKE IT HOME FOR THE RUN YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO KEEP THE BOAT TIED UP AT MY PARENTS HOUSE IN LACOMBE.
BY U BOY is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 01:08 PM
  #4  
Registered
 
Sam Spade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Springfield, LA
Posts: 200
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Tickfaw Marina has some camping spots if you bring an RV 225-695-3340 to reserve. m
Sam Spade is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 01:14 PM
  #5  
Rob
VIP Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Ms
Posts: 21,612
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
I called Racer-X6 yesterday about going. I saw where it is mostly on the Slidell side of the lake, and I am not nearly as familiar with it, so I am only going if I find someone to follow that knows their way around. (Still curious why they didn't put at least one Madisonville stop in so I would have an excuse to blast across the lake. )

I'd also like to find a safe place near West End to keep the boat overnight. I have an apt in N.O., but it is in the French Quarter, so I can't very well take the boat with me. Wet slip with security or a secure parking space would both be fine. I guess now that I think about it, a place in slidell would be fine, too if there was a ramp nearby.

Cameron we might be able to go also??? But definitely need to follow someone on that side of the lake,Slidell got hammered bad.Madisonvile and Sunbuns would be fun stop also.

http://gcoffshore.com/
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 01:27 PM
  #6  
Registered
 
JLAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Chalmette,Ponchatoula, Louisiana
Posts: 408
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

We will be there, slidell to west end is a good run.Twin spans to causeway is a good wide open run. Is anyone going to the END OF SUMMER LAKE BASH IN LAKE MAUREPAS this weekend? The DOCK in slidell has a launch right behind it in the parking lot. I believe this is where it is going to start.

Last edited by JLAY; 09-07-2006 at 01:29 PM.
JLAY is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 01:36 PM
  #7  
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
zitoracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gonzales , LA
Posts: 662
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Originally Posted by JLAY
We will be there, slidell to west end is a good run.Twin spans to causeway is a good wide open run. Is anyone going to the END OF SUMMER LAKE BASH IN LAKE MAUREPAS this weekend? The DOCK in slidell has a launch right behind it in the parking lot. I believe this is where it is going to start.
i will be at the bash this weekend
zitoracing is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 02:37 PM
  #8  
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member
 
Stalkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Springfield, La.
Posts: 222
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Originally Posted by JLAY
We will be there, slidell to west end is a good run.Twin spans to causeway is a good wide open run. Is anyone going to the END OF SUMMER LAKE BASH IN LAKE MAUREPAS this weekend? The DOCK in slidell has a launch right behind it in the parking lot. I believe this is where it is going to start.
we will be there this weekend
Stalkin is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 03:08 PM
  #9  
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
zitoracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gonzales , LA
Posts: 662
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

james what time are you heading to the bash i will be in the fountain so look for it we sould get to the sand bar at 10ish
Ty
zitoracing is offline  
Old 09-07-2006, 03:11 PM
  #10  
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member
 
Stalkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Springfield, La.
Posts: 222
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Originally Posted by zitoracing
james what time are you heading to the bash i will be in the fountain so look for it we sould get to the sand bar at 10ish
Ty
Not quite that early, but we'll be there and looking for you.
Stalkin is offline  

Quick Reply: poker run in new orleans sept 23


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser