poker run in new orleans sept 23

Notices

poker run in new orleans sept 23

Old 09-07-2006, 11:00 AM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default poker run in new orleans sept 23

Gulf Coast Offshore is having a poker run sept 23 in lake pontchatrain here is the link for the run

http://gcoffshore.com/gco_files/mai...s/PPR06info.htm
Old 09-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: poker run in new orleans sept 23

I called Racer-X6 yesterday about going. I saw where it is mostly on the Slidell side of the lake, and I am not nearly as familiar with it, so I am only going if I find someone to follow that knows their way around. (Still curious why they didn't put at least one Madisonville stop in so I would have an excuse to blast across the lake. )

I'd also like to find a safe place near West End to keep the boat overnight. I have an apt in N.O., but it is in the French Quarter, so I can't very well take the boat with me. Wet slip with security or a secure parking space would both be fine. I guess now that I think about it, a place in slidell would be fine, too if there was a ramp nearby.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
I called Racer-X6 yesterday about going. I saw where it is mostly on the Slidell side of the lake, and I am not nearly as familiar with it, so I am only going if I find someone to follow that knows their way around. (Still curious why they didn't put at least one Madisonville stop in so I would have an excuse to blast across the lake. )

I'd also like to find a safe place near West End to keep the boat overnight. I have an apt in N.O., but it is in the French Quarter, so I can't very well take the boat with me. Wet slip with security or a secure parking space would both be fine. I guess now that I think about it, a place in slidell would be fine, too if there was a ramp nearby.
IF I MAKE IT HOME FOR THE RUN YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO KEEP THE BOAT TIED UP AT MY PARENTS HOUSE IN LACOMBE.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Registered

Tickfaw Marina has some camping spots if you bring an RV 225-695-3340 to reserve. m
Old 09-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30

Cameron we might be able to go also??? But definitely need to follow someone on that side of the lake,Slidell got hammered bad.Madisonvile and Sunbuns would be fun stop also.

http://gcoffshore.com/

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Registered

We will be there, slidell to west end is a good run.Twin spans to causeway is a good wide open run. Is anyone going to the END OF SUMMER LAKE BASH IN LAKE MAUREPAS this weekend? The DOCK in slidell has a launch right behind it in the parking lot. I believe this is where it is going to start.

Last edited by JLAY; 09-07-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:36 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JLAY
We will be there, slidell to west end is a good run.Twin spans to causeway is a good wide open run. Is anyone going to the END OF SUMMER LAKE BASH IN LAKE MAUREPAS this weekend? The DOCK in slidell has a launch right behind it in the parking lot. I believe this is where it is going to start.
i will be at the bash this weekend
Old 09-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JLAY
we will be there this weekend
Old 09-07-2006, 03:08 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

james what time are you heading to the bash i will be in the fountain so look for it we sould get to the sand bar at 10ish
Ty
Old 09-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by zitoracing
james what time are you heading to the bash i will be in the fountain so look for it we sould get to the sand bar at 10ish
Ty
Not quite that early, but we'll be there and looking for you.

Quick Reply: poker run in new orleans sept 23

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.