Notices

Rice Lake Poker Run

Old 09-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Rice Lake Poker Run

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
Any pictures?

Friends of mine went with their 288 Sun. He told me some people thought he was me and was called Canada Jeff...LOL..thats funny.

I hope I can go next year, not that far from us.
yeah that was me I started it........first........there are almost no Sunsations around here at all and I saw this truck and trailer with something about Ottawa on the side.....then we get out on the lake at the start and I see a 288 Sun with the Bimini top up.......so I thought it was you......although you hadnt chimed in on any of the threads........anyway super nice couple.......he said he should of acted like a complete arrogant azzhole all day and at the party and said........"Yeah,its me.... Im Canada Jeff.....!!!"
Old 09-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rice Lake Poker Run

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
yeah that was me I started it........first........there are almost no Sunsations around here at all and I saw this truck and trailer with something about Ottawa on the side.....then we get out on the lake at the start and I see a 288 Sun with the Bimini top up.......so I thought it was you......although you hadnt chimed in on any of the threads........anyway super nice couple.......he said he should of acted like a complete arrogant azzhole all day and at the party and said........"Yeah,its me.... Im Canada Jeff.....!!!"

Haaaaaahaaaaa, thats funny. Stan wouldn't do that to me :-)

I am going to try for next year, sounds like a great run!

Still looking for pictures??