Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
anyone know what the michelob lights boat ran wfo when jeoy ipolito raced it >

anyone know what the michelob lights boat ran wfo when jeoy ipolito raced it

Notices

anyone know what the michelob lights boat ran wfo when jeoy ipolito raced it

Old 09-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default anyone know what the michelob lights boat ran wfo when jeoy ipolito raced it

im trying to figure out what it will run with 2100hp when i get it rigged. im trying to figure out what props to put on it. thx for any input/info. rm

Last edited by ratman; 09-13-2006 at 07:34 AM.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: anyone know what the michelob lights boat ran wfo when jeoy ipolito raced it

Originally Posted by ratman
im trying to figure out what it will run with 2100hp when i get it rigged. im trying to figure out what props to put on it. thx for any input/info. rm
Old 09-13-2006, 08:42 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: anyone know what the michelob lights boat ran wfo when jeoy ipolito raced it

Originally Posted by JCPERF
That's harsh.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 209 Likes on 84 Posts

Phil.....we ran in the high 80's and mid 90's depending on the water conditions and the amount of fuel we had left. Remember that the best speedo's were Nordskog with pitot tubes hangng down....not exactly GPS accuracy.

The motors we ran in the end of the 70's and early 80's were right around 650 to 700 HP each on AV gas.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About as fast as a barge on the Hudson.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It should be close to what Stecz barge runs..........
Old 09-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey RM

Are you sure them big motors are gonna fit under those hatches????? They look very tall to me in the pictures...
Old 09-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chatim Racing
Hey RM

Are you sure them big motors are gonna fit under those hatches????? They look very tall to me in the pictures...
the only thing im sure of is that stecz's motors are punk! i think they will fit but i'll find out soon enough
Old 09-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JCPERF
thats what it will run when its full of square grouper, i was talking about with 3 people and some fuel, no cargo. dickhole
Old 09-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Phil.....we ran in the high 80's and mid 90's depending on the water conditions and the amount of fuel we had left. Remember that the best speedo's were Nordskog with pitot tubes hangng down....not exactly GPS accuracy.

The motors we ran in the end of the 70's and early 80's were right around 650 to 700 HP each on AV gas.
so what you're trying to say charlie is that i should have no trouble stomping jc's limp wristed rainbow ride with my new engines?

Quick Reply: anyone know what the michelob lights boat ran wfo when jeoy ipolito raced it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.