Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   who has some 4 blade props i can try out on the mich light boat so i can dial it in? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140524-who-has-some-4-blade-props-i-can-try-out-mich-light-boat-so-i-can-dial.html)

ratman 09-14-2006 09:29 PM

who has some 4 blade props i can try out on the mich light boat so i can dial it in?

im running #3a drives, im looking for a pair 16.5 to 17 dia, 32/33/34 pitch 4 blade props, any size in this range to get a baseline and so i can water test the boat with my engine builder to make sure its all good before i bring the boat home to fl for the cosmetic work. can rent them and will return them in the same condition that i got them in. thx, rm

NJgr8ful 09-14-2006 11:20 PM

Re: who has some 4 blade props i can try out on the mich light boat so i can dial it in?

Hey Phil,

Congrats on the Mich boat :cool: Making its way down I95 South still???

Papache has a set 17 x 32 / 4 blades labbed ,, just deduct the cash he owes you and you prolly can have them for $3500! :evilb: :evilb: Any other sizes he's got too ... Just give him a buzz ... buzzer :D :drink:

CW

Outdrive1 09-14-2006 11:21 PM

Re: who has some 4 blade props i can try out on the mich light boat so i can dial it in?

You better borrow some brass props off somebody's cruiser for that tub. :evilb: :eek: :drink:

ratman 09-14-2006 11:48 PM

Re: who has some 4 blade props i can try out on the mich light boat so i can dial it

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Hey Phil,

Congrats on the Mich boat :cool: Making its way down I95 South still???

Papache has a set 17 x 32 / 4 blades labbed ,, just deduct the cash he owes you and you prolly can have them for $3500! :evilb: :evilb: Any other sizes he's got too ... Just give him a buzz ... buzzer :D :drink:

CW

i dont want to buy several sets, i'll call randy a cobra if no one has a set i can borrow to get a base line, randy has most pitch and diameters and i can swap back and forth til im propped correctly. i should be able to find a set for between 2500 & 3k there are several in the classifieds, but like a said i want to figure out what pitch and dia is right for my combination before i buy a set.

Canada Jeff 09-15-2006 06:46 AM

Lake X

cuda 09-15-2006 07:02 AM

Did you call Throttle Up?

ratman 09-15-2006 07:47 AM

Re: who has some 4 blade props i can try out on the mich light boat so i can dial it

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
Lake X

what does it cost to run a boat there and do some prop testing? thx