Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140533-i-found-steczs-lost-horsepower.html)

Shane 09-15-2006 06:44 PM

Re: I Found Stecz's Lost Horsepower

Poor fella. :evilb: :evilb:

itilldo 09-15-2006 08:34 PM

stecz...are you going to just take all of this??? :D

yesrej 09-15-2006 08:54 PM

stecz will be here. hes always here. he just waiting for the right time.

Strip Poker 388 09-16-2006 12:27 AM

Yea he is the sleepy god that Masher told us about. :eek:

He's doing a google search on Strip Poker 388 trying to find some shet :evilb: That's all right I represent all you can find. :rolleyes:

Just think Me and my buddy Ratman in one town[Destin] with JC Perf as the Referee, that's going to bring out the garbage cans :evilb: :evilb:

ratman 09-16-2006 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Yea he is the sleepy god that Masher told us about. :eek:

He's doing a google search on Strip Poker 388 trying to find some shet :evilb: That's all right I represent all you can find. :rolleyes:

Just think Me and my buddy Ratman in one town[Destin] with JC Perf as the Referee, that's going to bring out the garbage cans :evilb: :evilb:

stecz can't come to destin, cuz his wife says so ...and thats final

Strip Poker 388 09-19-2006 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by ratman
stecz can't come to destin, cuz his wife says so ...and thats final

So I guess his wife is staying with you then :eek: :drink:

ratman 09-19-2006 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
So I guess his wife is staying with you then :eek: :drink:

i'll be at destum partyin with tantrum cuz he's the shot caller in his house and well stecz...not so much :evilb:

satisfactionII 09-19-2006 09:04 AM

One of the funniest threads I have read. :D :evilb: :D :evilb:

stecz20 09-19-2006 03:19 PM

to all you swine and interlopers:

you will all feel the pain, understand my ways, and most important get down on your knees and pray that i dont have you in my plan.. many have felt the pain that me and my people can give,many leave with the experience and have better lives because of it. my plan is unknown, i do not plan greatness it comes to me. when HE tells me his plan i relay it to my people, then it is carried out.. for his greatness commeth, he will bring his wrath, and his people will follow.. so ive said it let it be written...

Reed Jensen 09-19-2006 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
to all you swine and interlopers:

you will all feel the pain, understand my ways, and most important get down on your knees and pray that i dont have you in my plan.. many have felt the pain that me and my people can give,many leave with the experience and have better lives because of it. my plan is unknown, i do not plan greatness it comes to me. when HE tells me his plan i relay it to my people, then it is carried out.. for his greatness commeth, he will bring his wrath, and his people will follow.. so ive said it let it be written...

As it is written.... so it shall be........ :p