Old 09-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Dwi

On a slippery road!
Old 09-20-2006, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back in 1988 we had a 1984 Trans Am we were on our way home from a Superbowl party with my 6 month old son in the back we were the first car at the red light, when out of no were came this 4 wheel drive jacked up truck with big ass tires, well he hit us head on it would have not been to bad except the basterd was so drunk he didn't know what he was doing, we were looking right at him when he floored his truck and proceeded to drive over us, I was able to get out and tried to stop him banging on his window as he continued shredding my car and my wife was jammed in. He just didn't give a sh## well he finally cleared the car and I got his plate number, My son was ok but my wife spun in the seat and broke her hip. The sad part was the cops new him as soon as they ran his plate were at his house in 5 minuets but he wouldn't answer the door see this was his 4th DWI so he couldn't get caught the next day he turned himself in. He beat the DWI he was lucky my family wasnt killed because I would have been serving time for murder! I Find No Excuse For Drinking and Driving and believe me I can drink but never mix the two together.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Back in 1988 we had a 1984 Trans Am we were on our way home from a Superbowl party with my 6 month old son in the back we were the first car at the red light, when out of no were came this 4 wheel drive jacked up truck with big ass tires, well he hit us head on it would have not been to bad except the basterd was so drunk he didn't know what he was doing, we were looking right at him when he floored his truck and proceeded to drive over us, I was able to get out and tried to stop him banging on his window as he continued shredding my car and my wife was jammed in. He just didn't give a sh## well he finally cleared the car and I got his plate number, My son was ok but my wife spun in the seat and broke her hip. The sad part was the cops new him as soon as they ran his plate were at his house in 5 minuets but he wouldn't answer the door see this was his 4th DWI so he couldn't get caught the next day he turned himself in. He beat the DWI he was lucky my family wasnt killed because I would have been serving time for murder! I Find No Excuse For Drinking and Driving and believe me I can drink but never mix the two together.
How do you know he was Drunk ???....Acording to some on this post, he could have just been on his Cellphone
Old 09-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 590 Likes on 240 Posts

I am a heavy drinker and have been for 20 years.I have witnessed WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE DRINKING BEYOND THEIR LIMITS IN THE YEARS and I JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY SOME PEOPLE IDEA OF HAVING A FEW DRINKS AND HAVING A GOOD TIME IS DRINKING A CHITLOAD OF LIQUOR DRINKS AND BECOMING OBNOXIOUS AND STUPID,AND THAN TO TOP IT OFF WANTING TO DRIVE HOME,and than, apoligize for days after that for being a stupid unreasonable azzwhole who also drove home. But give them a couple of weeks and they will do it again.

I have driven home many many times after spending the night at the bar or a party, but than again i have spent the many a night or gotten a ride when i felt that driving was not the best thing for me to be doing in the state i was in.

If you can not make a rational decision about what state of mind you are in after drinking than you do not belong drinking

When i feel that i am losing a little control when i am out or at a party i stop and drink some waters and eat a bit.If i feel up to it i go for another drink or i don't.

If i know i have to drive , i take it easy and drink the light beer and wrap up the night with some food and quit early on the alcohol and hit the water heavy duty with a nice tall water to go.When i am driving with a buzz i concentrate on nothing but my driving, no cellphones,no Taco Bell ,No music blasting.no roadhead etc,etc.

So when i made the comment of:

BAD DRUNKS GIVE GOOD DRUNKS A BAD NAME i was not making light of the drunk driving accident,i was just stating a fact.In fact it should be stated:

IRRESPONSIBLE DRINKERS GIVE RESPONSIBLE DRINKERS A BAD RAP!

BRING ON THE CHIT
Old 09-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Registered

WITH ONE HEADLIGHT
Old 09-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Registered

iN A 1967 pLYMOUTH VALIANT
Old 09-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Registered

With a CARLOAD of rabid squirrels looking for NUTS.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SLANDREW
OK AZZPACKER Lets give him the electric chair so you get voted to become a lawmaker who can steal lets take a survey with your friends if you have any to see if you ever operated anything impaired or stupid and the only thing I dip in chit is people like you now get back to the donut shop
What a wonderfully worded and intelligent retort. How grown up of you. I suppose next you will be challenging me to a fight in the kindergarden play ground after school.

P.S. Anyone ever tell you about punctuation marks?

P.P.S. I don't really like doughnuts and I hate politicians and thieves

Quick Reply: Dwi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.