Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Does This Look Like I'am getting My Hustler Aired Out ?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140793-does-look-like-iam-getting-my-hustler-aired-out.html)

Strip Poker 388 09-18-2006 02:37 PM

Does This Look Like I'am getting My Hustler Aired Out ??

3 Attachment(s)
I've never seen my boat go by,so we went out Sunday to get some picks to see what it would look like .Looks like its getting on top of the water pretty good :D My 388 Hustler So far GPS at 101.2MPH.I'am getting there :drink: :drink:

The pictures are kinda grainy from zooming in, I am aways from the camera because I didn't want to hear shet about being to close :(

sakoutis3 09-18-2006 02:41 PM

Re: Does This Look Like I'am getting My Hustler Aired Out ??

That boat looks like its movin! :evilb: Bring it out to the Atlantic then you'll really be airin it out. :eek: :drink: :drink:

cigarette38topgun 09-18-2006 02:45 PM

Looks good!

docmanrich37 09-18-2006 02:49 PM

Strip the boat looks like its flyn so fast that its pulling the drivers hair right off he's forehead. :D
The boat does look good trimmed out.Talked to Don last week and after he got his back in the water it ran 102 or 103 but i think he's selling it for a c.c.with triple 250xs on it.

pkspx 09-18-2006 02:49 PM

Sexiness :D

Ironmanwb 09-18-2006 02:52 PM

HOLY CHIT !!!!! You posted something that doesn't have to be in the UC section.......... :D :D

Boat look great....I would love to have one.

Dock Holiday 09-18-2006 02:53 PM

Is that one of those new Fountains?

Strip Poker 388 09-18-2006 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Strip the boat looks like its flyn so fast that its pulling the drivers hair right off he's forehead. :D
The boat does look good trimmed out.Talked to Don last week and after he got his back in the water it ran 102 or 103 but i think he's selling it for a c.c.with triple 250xs on it.

No I am loosing my Hair from waiting on the B-Max's :(

Thanks guys :drink: :drink: Maybe I can get some more speed out of it ..

Rob

racesdad 09-18-2006 03:29 PM

duck down
1. it will be faster
2. you wont look so bald
3. is that a new fountain?
4. you are in the gd section you know? not like you :eek:

MitchStellin 09-18-2006 03:31 PM

That looks perfect, it is trimmed out just right, do you turn in or out? You are definatly not running wet :D Wait for fall, a nice 50 deg day should really wake it up. :eek: :D