Whats the deal with Ken Warby? >

Whats the deal with Ken Warby?

Notices

Whats the deal with Ken Warby?

Old 09-21-2006, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats the deal with Ken Warby?

Has anybody heard weather or not he will ever try to beat his own record yet or not? I noticed his web site hasnt had any updated info in a long time. Hasnt he been testing his boat for like 3 years or so? Every time i read an article about the him or the world record all he does is put everyone elses designs down and brags about how his boat is the only WSC boat built and running currently. I will give the man all the credit in the world he is the fastest man on water and has been for almost 30 years. I know I wouldnt have big enough stones to go that fast on the water. Lets see him do it again! I think he can but the fact is he isnt getting any younger and the boat is just getting older to!
Old 09-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Whats the deal with Ken Warby?

He's probably thinking that someone else should risk their life and limbs breaking the record. I know I wouldn't want to try.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Registered

I agree....Why should he risk his life to break his own record?
Old 09-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Registered

He is an AMF Team member and does demo runs with his boat.
He built the boat because he wanted to improve on the design of the record breaking boat. He has run it at 200mph, but he can only say if he will make a record attempt. In the mean time, the boat can be seen at OSS events and heard running at a select few. We keep him very busy running around the country and as a consultant to our team. He has the record and the attempt has an 80% death rate. This makes the world water speed record the most dangerous sport on earth.. I don't think he is in a hurry to commit suicide
Old 09-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Registered

I completly understand the risk factor, I believe everyone who has tried it since he did it has died trying. I thought I read somewhere though that he was the one who said that the record has stood for to long . I thought the whole idea of him building a new boat was to make the attempt again and beat his own record. On his web site all the info on there makes it sound like that was the plan from the begining.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDadys93x
Has anybody heard weather or not he will ever try to beat his own record yet or not? I noticed his web site hasnt had any updated info in a long time. Hasnt he been testing his boat for like 3 years or so? Every time i read an article about the him or the world record all he does is put everyone elses designs down and brags about how his boat is the only WSC boat built and running currently. I will give the man all the credit in the world he is the fastest man on water and has been for almost 30 years. I know I wouldnt have big enough stones to go that fast on the water. Lets see him do it again! I think he can but the fact is he isnt getting any younger and the boat is just getting older to!
ask him if he will let you make a 320mph pass in his new boat? i saw him at loto and told him it would be foolish to go after the record until someone else breaks it and lives to tell about it, if you saw his original record breaking boat and really took a good look at it construction, you would realize how big the mans balls are. he built the record holding boat in his backyard for 12k, you shuld be able to build one for 28k doing all the work in your back yard as he did, good luck on your record breaking attempt, im sure ken will come out to watch your run. rm
Old 09-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

btw big daddy ken is the only one bragging about his design cuz all the others are taking dirt naps, and thier boats were destroyed in horrific crashes! ken is the man, and until you run 317+ in his shoes kindy close yer cakehole

Last edited by ratman; 09-21-2006 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ratman
btw big daddy ken is the only one bragging about his design cuz all the others are taking dirt naps, and thier boats were destroyed in horrific crashes! ken is the man, and until you run 317+ in his shoes kindy close yer cakehole
Ill second that.. how dare you question his intent !
Old 09-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I think he's just getting prepared in case these guys ever decide to stop talking and make a run.

www.americanchallengewsr.com
www.quicksilver-wsr.com
Old 09-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Registered

Damn Ratman what crawwled up your azz? If you had accually taken the time to read my previous posts (which Im sure you didnt ) you would see that I have the utmost respect for the man. I have a video of his original world record breaking attempt. I fully understand how big his balls are to make a run like that in a home built boat. Like I said before I understand that everyone who has tried to break it since has died trying. I never said once that I would try to make an attempt like that. But now that you mention it I would like to try it. If I could get the funding and be able to engineer a boat to make a run like that I would give it a try. I have nothing to lose so why not. Lifes to short to not take chances. Ask anyone who knows me they know I would try it! So Ratman instead of sitting in front of your computer putting down people you dont know do some research and think be fore you speak tough guy.

Quick Reply: Whats the deal with Ken Warby?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.