Any Deals on Life line jackets? >

Any Deals on Life line jackets?

Notices

Any Deals on Life line jackets?

Old 09-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Any Deals on Life line jackets?

I'm looking to order some custom jackets. Any deals out there now?
Old 09-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Any Deals on Life line jackets?

Gino, SRP's Poker Run vest start @ $300 and these are some custom one that we've done lately. We built some really nice ones for Randy Kent of Speedracer and we've also done some for other MTI's so we have their logos too.

Ben
Attached Thumbnails Any Deals on Life line jackets?-pr2-flame.jpg   Any Deals on Life line jackets?-pr3-front.jpg   Any Deals on Life line jackets?-pr4-back.jpg  

Old 09-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Registered

Ben: What are the advantages and disadvantages when comparing to Lifelines? I'm going to need to get 6 for the new MTI.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Doesent the life line when ya crash keep you face out of the water keeping you from drowing if knowced out?The ski vest will make you go face first I heard.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Registered

Ok I will try and answer these questions the best I can, typing... (my cell is 352-516-1026 if you want more info.)

Anyway,first of all most of you know this but others don't. "Lifeline" is a brand of jackets and not a generic term for highspeed lifejackets. SRP (Security Race Product) also is a brand of lifejackets. Both companies make similar product (although I think ours (SRP) is better... ) and options for their PR jackets. SRP's PR jackets are basically a down sized version of our "racing type" vest and have applied similar features. Ours have ballistic zippers for increased resistance to impacts on water. They also have an external Cordura material which also is a heavier type of impact material which helps hold the jacket together buring impacts. We do have the built in crotch straps, which help keep the jacket from blowing over your head if landing feet first in the water. We can build in a neck collar if you like to wear a helmet with your jacket. We can build most any stripes or add logos to match your boat or equipment on all our vest.
Also, please let me clarify as noted by Strip, "racing" type vest are designed to "HELP" roll you over in the event you come to a rest face down in the water, but no vest will guarantee roll you over. SRP's is designed to help roll you over.
As far as SRP or Lifeline vest goes, you would always be much better off with either of these in the event of an accident at higher speeds but neither can ever protect you fully.
Also, please note (as I have been seeing this often lately) AirVest, inflatable suspenders, or other air inflatable vest offer NO PROTECTION from being ejected from your boat or impacts to the water and in most cases they will not stay on you anyway in an accident. Our SRP AirVest are only used in enclosed canopy type boats and NEVER EVER use an auto-inflator in a canopy enclosed boat.

I hope some of this helps and let me know if I can answer any more of your questions.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I'm looking to order some custom jackets. Any deals out there now?
Gino -

Check your e-mail.

Joe
Old 09-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben@SRP
Ok I will try and answer these questions the best I can, typing... (my cell is 352-516-1026 if you want more info.)

Anyway,first of all most of you know this but others don't. "Lifeline" is a brand of jackets and not a generic term for highspeed lifejackets. SRP (Security Race Product) also is a brand of lifejackets. Both companies make similar product (although I think ours (SRP) is better... ) and options for their PR jackets. SRP's PR jackets are basically a down sized version of our "racing type" vest and have applied similar features. Ours have ballistic zippers for increased resistance to impacts on water. They also have an external Cordura material which also is a heavier type of impact material which helps hold the jacket together buring impacts. We do have the built in crotch straps, which help keep the jacket from blowing over your head if landing feet first in the water. We can build in a neck collar if you like to wear a helmet with your jacket. We can build most any stripes or add logos to match your boat or equipment on all our vest.
Also, please let me clarify as noted by Strip, "racing" type vest are designed to "HELP" roll you over in the event you come to a rest face down in the water, but no vest will guarantee roll you over. SRP's is designed to help roll you over.
As far as SRP or Lifeline vest goes, you would always be much better off with either of these in the event of an accident at higher speeds but neither can ever protect you fully.
Also, please note (as I have been seeing this often lately) AirVest, inflatable suspenders, or other air inflatable vest offer NO PROTECTION from being ejected from your boat or impacts to the water and in most cases they will not stay on you anyway in an accident. Our SRP AirVest are only used in enclosed canopy type boats and NEVER EVER use an auto-inflator in a canopy enclosed boat.

I hope some of this helps and let me know if I can answer any more of your questions.
Thanks for the info!! So really no vest will guaranty a face up position.If your knock out youll prob drown?

I like the idea of the ballistic zipper.

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Gino... We bought 4 Lifeline Poker Run jackets that are great,. If you want to see them give me a call, they are at my house 954-270-5999.
We had them custom made with our colors & names.

Steve
Old 09-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
So really no vest will guaranty a face up position.If your knock out youll prob drown?
Well as I said, they can "help" in an accident and they have many times in the past but no company ours nor Lifeline will tell you that it "will roll you over".

How about this? Race a canopy boat, where a good helmet, don't wreck, and we'll see you back at the dock with your checkered flag... Ben
Old 09-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ben@SRP
Well as I said, they can "help" in an accident and they have many times in the past but no company ours nor Lifeline will tell you that it "will roll you over".

How about this? Race a canopy boat, where a good helmet, don't wreck, and we'll see you back at the dock with your checkered flag... Ben
I like this philosphy.

Quick Reply: Any Deals on Life line jackets?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.