2002 offshore drivers poll/photos >

2002 offshore drivers poll/photos

Notices

2002 offshore drivers poll/photos

Old 01-03-2002, 03:26 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Superboatusa.com F1-68 will be racing with the APBA. We may race a few other races due to location, Pt. Pleasent and Ocean City but our focas will be on the APBA Pro Series, hopefully with a new name and sponsor (same Boat). This past season was the best ever and I look forward to continued growth this year.

Eddie Simmons
Superboatusa.com F1-68
Old 01-03-2002, 03:29 PM
Registered

DJD - Because he can

JUST KIDDIN!!!!!!!!!

You going into NYC? If so when??
Old 01-03-2002, 03:50 PM
DJD
Registered

DaveP
Damn you man, that'll cost you 2 Coronas AND a lap dance!
Lets do something for the boat show. When are you headed in?
Old 01-03-2002, 04:03 PM
Kent Perroux

I thought that this new venture was Race Site Venue Partners, LP., not a sanctioning body, but a series of race sites that will be seeking sanctioning by the APBA or SBI.

Are you saying that the FORCE Series (which were all sanctioned by APBA last year) is now going to be a new sanctioning body that will compete with APBA-Offshore AND SBI?

If so, what are the costs? Prize money? Television? Sponsors? Rules?

Old 01-03-2002, 04:28 PM
Bill Park

DJD MR Crouse brought up SBI in his latest sea talk and I was responding to him.

Old 01-03-2002, 05:46 PM
Pier

Kent,

You are asking all the right questions. As outlined by Steve David in his initial post announcing RSVP, the new association was a group of sites and not a sanctioning body--a point he emphasized several times. Now, at least if I understand Mr. Crouse correctly, FORCE has already signed on as the sanctioning body for the RSVP sites. The timing, at the very least, is suspect.

Whatever shreds of credibility Mr. Crouse had (my opinion: none) after he published his December SEATALK are gone. In my view, his call for this "poll" at this time completely undermines him as an unbiased source of information.

Old 01-03-2002, 06:00 PM
john crouse

Kent,

What I write is what I believe to be true. If I say that I will report on the results of my poll without comment that's just what I mean.
The new FORCE group is set up to run its race sites from top to bottom but it is apparently willing to work with both APBA and SBI at its sites.
In my 43 years of covering this sport at all levels world wide, while some may have hated my guts, until Mr. Allweiss came along no one ever even implied that I lie!
No, my credibility still stands quite secure but your's now seems to be in question!

JOHN CROUSE

Old 01-03-2002, 06:32 PM
Pier

Mr. Crouse,

You are a tad confused. Kent didn't question your credibility. I did.

And by the way, "yours" is possessive all on its own. It doesn't require an apostrophe. Details, it seems, escape you.

Old 01-03-2002, 06:59 PM
Registered

Hey Crouse,

I guess you never payed much attention to the e-mail we sent back and forth privately. Quit while you are ahead here on OSO. You accuse others of doing exactly what you do yourself and in the process have eliminated what little credibility you may have had here. You talk about Mr. Alweiss shooting himself in the foot, how does your shoe taste?

Shane
Old 01-03-2002, 07:46 PM
Kent Perroux

Mr Crouse,

How is my credibility in question? I only asked a simple question based on what Steve David reported here on OSO. I am in the process of putting together a new boat that I may race and am interested in the Details of the new group.

Kent

Quick Reply: 2002 offshore drivers poll/photos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.