Performance Boating Newsletter >

Performance Boating Newsletter

Notices

Performance Boating Newsletter

Old 09-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performance Boating Newsletter

We've started doing an email newsletter that will include Tech Tips, Safety Tips, How-To's, New Product Releases (before the magazine ads even go out), etc.

If you sign up you can choose the subject matter you're interested in receiving such as General Marine Products, Performance Engine Parts, Tech Tips, Safety Afloat, Boating Industry News and even a section for Marine Dealers.

We have a lot of talent within our company that amounts to several hundred years of performance boating experience so I think we should be able to pass on some valuable information that you may not otherwise have access to.

The newsletter is done as an Opt-In only (No Spam). If at any time you don't want to receive it, all you have to do is click on the Safe Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and the system automatically removes your name and sets it so that it we can't accidentally add it back in again.

We also will not sell or reveal your email address to ANYONE, you have my word on that!

If you would like to subscribe just visit our web site at www.hardin-marine.com and you will see a text box on the left side of the page to sign up.

Oh and you never know, you might just find a secret code for discounts that we only extend to our most valuable customers.
Old 09-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Re: Performance Boating Newsletter

Hardin,That's a good idea.It is an accepted fact,you have good people and good products.

If you don't mind,please show us some examples from the various categories.

thanks!
Old 09-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just clicked on your link to sign up and it said I was already on your mailing list. I haven`t received anything from you before...?
I guess since this newsletter is new, perhaps you have never sent out anything before ... ?

Either way, looking forward to seeing the newsletter !
Old 09-25-2006, 06:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HigherPower
I just clicked on your link to sign up and it said I was already on your mailing list. I haven`t received anything from you before...?
I guess since this newsletter is new, perhaps you have never sent out anything before ... ?

Either way, looking forward to seeing the newsletter !
We had not sent our this type of newsletter via email in the past. We did'nt want to offend anyone with what some might consider "Spam". We decided to start doing this on a regular basis because the system we are using allows you to opt out on your own and also prevent us from adding you back in accidentally. So hopefully we can continue this and send it to only those people that truly are interested in the information.

If you tried to sign up and the system said you were already on the list it is because you have had some type of contact with us in the past and gave us your email address.

I've attached a sample newsletter that we sent out last week. You'll need the Free Adobe PDF viewer from www.adobe.com to be able to see it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Winterize.pdf (41.3 KB, 91 views)