Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Venetian Marina (Sandusky) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141389-venetian-marina-sandusky.html)

DonziChick 09-26-2006 11:02 AM

Venetian Marina (Sandusky)

Anyone go to Venetian? Have good or bad experiences with it?

RHC 09-26-2006 11:06 AM

Re: Venetian Marina (Sandusky)

Spill it chicky,,, what ya wanna know !!! :D

Yes ,,, expensive,,, clean ,,, close to the action ,,, professinal attitude! thats it folks,,,,, :D

RHC

DonziChick 09-26-2006 11:16 AM

Actually it's less expensive than what I'm paying now and less expensive than Anchor's away.

I've given a little though to changing marinas for a few different reasons.

Also, is there stuff around it in case it rains? I know you guys are close by so we can come bug you!

Is there a ramp anywhere near by?

Where exactly is it in Sandusky - I've never actually been there.

Donzi38ZR 09-26-2006 11:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know about the Venitian, but when you get a chance, I's like my dog back ;)

DonziChick 09-26-2006 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:D Your's is adorable! Gilligan is a redbone. They do look very similar in the face.

Donzi38ZR 09-26-2006 12:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Wow, never heard of that... she's got some muscles, looks like she'd eat mine in one bite :)
Mine is a total power boater, suprized he doe's not have a offshoreonly membership !

DonziChick 09-26-2006 01:28 PM

We're trying to turn Gilligan into a boater puppy. He's been with us several times this summer. He had on his Captain Morgan's beads the other weekend :D He's not even a year old yet.

Which makes me think of something else.... anyone know if Venetian is dog friendly?

RHC 09-26-2006 01:33 PM

:drink:
Yes they are,,, My friend has two that he takes there,,, of course there is lots to do in the Bay,,,, if its to rough for the little guys,,, we can always go to Fridays or Cedar Point ,,, if its smooth ,,, we go to the Islands or Marblehead ,,, so ,,,, we can always go boating ,,, If it rains ,,, Man ,,, I just cant count all the Bars in Sandusky!! :drink: :drink:

RHC

birdog 09-26-2006 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by RHC
:drink:
If it rains ,,, Man ,,, I just cant count all the Bars in Sandusky!! :drink: :drink:

RHC

And...I bet they know you by name in every one of them !! :D :D

Queenie 09-26-2006 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by birdog
And...I bet they know you by name in every one of them !! :D :D

He'd have it no other way :evilb: :eek: