Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Got a buyer !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141396-got-buyer.html)

berns29scarab 09-26-2006 12:07 PM

Got a buyer !!

1 Attachment(s)
Have been over nighted a deposit subject to sea trial. Gentlemen is driving up from Ft Meyers FLA on the 5th for a sea trial the 6th...Am a lil excited but at the same time a lil unsure if im really doin the right thing. They say the 2 happiest days of a boat owners life are the day shes bought and the day shes sold...i agree with the bought part but in this case unsure of the sold part... :(

stecz20 09-26-2006 12:28 PM

Re: Got a buyer !!

i was with chris when the fella came to pick up his active thunder, big puzzy was ready to cry.. then he started to tell me old stories about the boat... :evilb: :evilb: good thing i was there for him.. :D :D :D

when mine goes, i wont be happy.... :( :( :(

stecz20 09-26-2006 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
Have been over nighted a deposit subject to sea trial. Gentlemen is driving up from Ft Meyers FLA on the 5th for a sea trial the 6th...Am a lil excited but at the same time a lil unsure if im really doin the right thing. They say the 2 happiest days of a boat owners life are the day shes bought and the day shes sold...i agree with the bought part but in this case unsure of the sold part... :(

you're a V guy deep down... its ok to admit it... :cool: :cool:

GLH 09-26-2006 12:33 PM

Hope it works out for you.

berns29scarab 09-26-2006 12:34 PM

next boat is gonna have BIG P #'s on it...wink wink :evilb: unsure yet of the number behind the P but we'll worry about that when the time comes

Tantrum 09-26-2006 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Whats a Big P......big puzzy :drink:
I need a driver for Lake Goerge...are you ready. My other two drivers are big puzzy's too so I think you will work out fine :drink: :drink: :drink:

Sea-Dated 09-26-2006 12:48 PM

I know how you feel. Now that mine is on the market I question if I am doing the right thing everytime I get a call on it.

BRUCE SEROFF 09-26-2006 12:51 PM

Once you get a race boat, you wont have any time to miss her. :D

See ya at the races

berns29scarab 09-26-2006 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Whats a Big P......big puzzy :drink:
I need a driver for Lake Goerge...are you ready. My other two drivers are big puzzy's too so I think you will work out fine :drink: :drink: :drink:

BIG P !! CAN I HANDLE IT !! You are kidden right. Hmmmm i believe in that pic you(throttleman) and your driver(stecz) got WHOOPED !! by myself(driver and throttleman) with my girl in passenger seat AND....thats right AND i also had 2 other passengers onboard as well...so simmer down there sweet cheeks !! Bring your pad and pen and ya might just learn a lil sum sum...he he he...of course im ready...CALL ME WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT !! :evilb: :evilb:

berns29scarab 09-26-2006 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Once you get a race boat, you wont have any time to miss her. :D

See ya at the races

Bruce i gotta tell ya.. it wasnt so much racing the batboat as it was haulin ass with randy's kryptonite back to the ramp