Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Columbus Day Regatta South Florida (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141435-columbus-day-regatta-south-florida.html)

BLee 09-27-2006 09:08 AM

Re: Columbus Day Regatta South Florida

If you've ever rafted up on a holiday weekend at a popular lake then that's what it's like x's 100. It's fun, but nothing TOO special.

lowblue320 09-27-2006 11:56 AM

I,ll be there Sat-Sunday

thedonz 09-27-2006 01:54 PM

who's going on sat besides Andy....who's up to run together on sat ?

Mike

Cash Bar 09-27-2006 02:02 PM

It's a blast, but the hottest woman I've seen are still in the pics from Havasu..... :D

dreamer 09-27-2006 02:21 PM

someone has to be my guide.... the lil injun party boat will be ready!!!

Hot4Teacher 09-27-2006 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by asg
Black Point Marina is the closest ramp, or Key Biscayne.

Sounds cool! We'll be plopping the boat in the water somewhere Saturday. If anybody wants to make a plan I'm game.
I would imagine that boat ramps might be crazy crowded. Does anybody have any advice on that?

thedonz 09-27-2006 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Hot4Teacher
I would imagine that boat ramps might be crazy crowded. Does anybody have any advice on that?

you have no idea best advice get to the marina at like 7 AM unless you want to be waiting in line for like 2-3 hrs no lie

Mike

lowblue320 09-27-2006 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Hot4Teacher
Sounds cool! We'll be plopping the boat in the water somewhere Saturday. If anybody wants to make a plan I'm game.

your best bet is to do like me, find a place to leave overnight so that you can enjoy all weekend. That way you can just sleep in and just jump in and go at any time, when you get tired just come back jump in your car and call it a day, or till the next day atleast. I usually put in @ 4:00 P.M. friday and take out Monday....No lines, no hassles with authorities and drunk people parking and ENJOY THE WHOLE WEEKEND OF PARTING AND BOATING........

Keep it safe and if your driving, DONT DRINK!!!!! THERE WATCHING..........................

thedonz 09-28-2006 01:11 PM

so who's up to running together on sat

Mike

asg 09-28-2006 02:14 PM

count me in... anyone that wants to leave from Ft Lauderdale let me know and we can all leave from here. You can leave a boat in the water overnight here if you want.