Whats up with all the BS...?? >

Whats up with all the BS...??

Notices

Whats up with all the BS...??

Old 09-29-2006, 06:39 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Whats up with all the BS...??

Originally Posted by stecz20
you bring up some good points.. i did not think you meant any disrespect, just got to look at it like a little city.... some of us are from the hills and some of us are from the valley, but in the end its all the same..

tantrum is a great example, guy is a lowlife, but i allow him to hang with me.. why you ask, cause im a nice guy....
Stecz is losing it, getting all sappy and chit
Old 09-29-2006, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
you bring up some good points.. i did not think you meant any disrespect, just got to look at it like a little city.... some of us are from the hills and some of us are from the valley, but in the end its all the same..

tantrum is a great example, guy is a lowlife, but i allow him to hang with me.. why you ask, cause im a nice guy....
watch it mr wonderful, your wonderfulness today is way over the top... lets be honest here, you hang with tantrum cuz he lets you drink fruity shooters off his azz cleavage. btw i know both you and tantrum wear lifts in your shoes so you will be this tall, so you can ride scarey rides at neverland ranch i was also told by a reliable source that you entered tantrum in the 2008 special olympics as special T... do you get a tax break for being his big brother?
p.s. stay out of the 609 area so no one steals the tires off your dually, you know how those pineys are if it ain't nailed down...
Old 09-29-2006, 07:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
Stecz is losing it, getting all sappy and chit
i think stecz is taking estrogen hormones but he's still pre op...for now
Old 09-29-2006, 07:36 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ratman
i think stecz is taking estrogen hormones but he's still pre op...for now

ROFL
Old 09-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hi tweakinit and welcome to OSO!!

Like many of us I have been frustrated with new posters who come on the board with strong opinions and either pass judgement on members or tell us to act differently in their initial few posts. By using the safety of the anonymity that most web forums offer as part of their nature some of these new folks do become suspect of their motives when they cling to their secrecy and talk in general terms about events, people, transactions, etc.

Most recently we have experienced a tragic accident that prompted many new members to share their feelings and opinions alongside some long term OSO'ers and all of us are a little more sensitive to the power this forum offers to both new and old performance boaters and friends.

Being more of a lurker, I took a look at your other post before responding and if I'm not mistaken, you provided both your name AND your phone number in your first post. So although my initial reaction was to bring you up to speed on how we've handled BS transactions, and encourage you to introduce yourself to the board I'd like to remind other members that you appear to have mitigated any sense of anonymity, and eased our, or at least my caution around new posters I referenced in my opening comments.

Welcome and my 2 cents is that the boating business community has a lower focus on customer satisfaction and often OSO associated businesses can make poor and unethical decisions. It's not the norm by any means, but unfortunately I'd encourage anyone here to add several layers of protection when negotiating any transaction. Just ask Semper Fi and anyone who got caught with National Marine.

And of course, posts suck without pictures so here are some pretty colors.

SG

Last edited by Surgin' General; 08-14-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

See a couple of posts and now you're at the top of the board and nearly famous on here!
Old 09-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You mean to tell me people on here BS ?
Old 09-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Registered

Hey surgin is that the signature
Old 09-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Surgin' General
Hi tweakinit and welcome to OSO!!

Like many of us I have been frustrated with new posters who come on the board with strong opinions and either pass judgement on members or tell us to act differently in their initial few posts. By using the safety of the anonymity that most web forums offer as part of their nature some of these new folks do become suspect of their motives when they cling to their secrecy and talk in general terms about events, people, transactions, etc.

Most recently we have experienced a tragic accident that prompted many new members to share their feelings and opinions alongside some long term OSO'ers and all of us are a little more sensitive to the power this forum offers to both new and old performance boaters and friends.

Being more of a lurker, I took a look at your other post before responding and if I'm not mistaken, you provided both your name AND your phone number in your first post. So although my initial reaction was to bring you up to speed on how we've handled BS transactions, and encourage you to introduce yourself to the board I'd like to remind other members that you appear to have mitigated any sense of anonymity, and eased our, or at least my caution around new posters I referenced in my opening comments.

Welcome and my 2 cents is that the boating business community has a lower focus on customer satisfaction and often OSO associated businesses can make poor and unethical decisions. It's not the norm by any means, but unfortunately I'd encourage anyone here to add several layers of protection when negotiating any transaction. Just ask Semper Fi and anyone who got caught with National Marine.

And of course, posts suck without pictures so here are some pretty colors.

SG
yo dude...did you steal those valve covers from the military
Old 09-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

No, that's not the Signature. It's getting some updates. Those are just some motors I liked.

Quick Reply: Whats up with all the BS...??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.