Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Big thanks to the MOJO racing team (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141616-big-thanks-mojo-racing-team.html)

SOX 09-28-2006 09:31 PM

Big thanks to the MOJO racing team

3 Attachment(s)
I just wanted to thank the Team for making my two boys feel like VIP's at the Cambridge races last weekend. From showing them the boat and cockpit, hand delivering posters and stickers, and even letting my 6 year old hold the checkered flag after the races. We bought each boy a MOJO racing shirt and they are wearing them proud.

Thanks again for making a day at the races for my boys one they won't ever forget.

BRUCE SEROFF 09-28-2006 10:09 PM

Re: Big thanks to the MOJO racing team

2 Attachment(s)
they are a bunch of good eggs

Ted G 09-28-2006 10:09 PM

Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, blah, blah, blah...

Jeez, you feed about 200 people in the pits, have the beer coolers stocked with tasty Coors Light all weekend long, have the whole team be a great bunch of guys, and everyone thinks you're soooooo great. Then go out and win races making it look easy and then be humble about the whole thing, you guys are too much! :D :evilb: :D

Seriously, great guys, professional attitude (no burnouts this year-at least when I was around :D ), and a consistently winning boat-they got it all going on. All the best in Vegas and Destin.

SOX 09-28-2006 10:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
these are for you Bruce :drink:

Maximus 09-29-2006 08:25 AM

Nice work Guys. Those boys will never forget that.

Planting the seeds of future racers.

Marc

TTREMELLEN 09-29-2006 09:13 AM

Thank you all, but really it's our pleasure! All in a day's fun ( except the no burn out part.....a big smokey tire melting burn out would have been fun too!) Seriously the entire OPA/CBPBA/Fan's made Cambridge a lot of fun! We look forward to next year!

Troy

SOX 09-29-2006 01:35 PM

Hey Troy my wife's coworker is heading out to Vegas and wants info on the races and when you guys will be getting there. Any info or links to info would be appreciated.

Rob

Joe 09-29-2006 03:24 PM

I just met Grant and Brian Jackson earlier this year.

Grant - thanks for nosing around in my boat. I always say, "it's the little things" ---- and I appreciate you making sure everything looked good.

Brian - As always..... Excellent work, timely service and great customer service (stay off the mountain bikes you I don't loose my drive guy to a freak accident, you hear me!!! :D ).

Joe

Karaokemike 09-29-2006 09:28 PM

Mojo is a great team hands down.

All the teams in Cambridge this year were great and have been all year. With the support of guys like Troy, Stan and Grant the sport will only grow and get better every year. Hope to see you all in Destin!!!!!