Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pics from the HOT TODDY (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/141754-pics-hot-toddy.html)

Lucididee 10-02-2006 09:01 PM

Re: Pics from the HOT TODDY

Originally Posted by KRAZYKATZ
dee nice shots
couldnt make the run,
glad you did,
thanks for the pics.

No prob!
It was a nice way to end the summer!

Lucididee 10-02-2006 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN
I KEEP WONDERING IF I'M EVER GONNA GROW UP. THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME IN A BOAT ON THE THROTTLES. I'M NOT REALLY COMFORTABLE WITHOUT CURTY YET.

Tha't so cute, ya call him Curty.

It takes time. Just treat her like a good bottle of Scotch. Open her up easy, finesse it for a while, than slam the hell out of it.

GARBAGEMAN 10-02-2006 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
No prob!
It was a nice way to end the summer!

END ??? ARE YOU NOT GOING TO DESTIN ??

Lucididee 10-02-2006 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

END ??? ARE YOU NOT GOING TO DESTIN ??

Of course, booked the flight last week and booked a 2-bed condo-type room today. Right on the beach near start/finish. The pits are no where near the beach.

I could pm you my number if you're interested in the spot.

GARBAGEMAN 10-02-2006 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Tha't so cute, ya call him Curty.

It takes time. Just treat her like a good bottle of Scotch. Open her up easy, finesse it for a while, than slam the hell out of it.

NO I REALLY CALL HIM A%%HOLE BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WON'T GET IN A BOAT WITH HIM. FOR ME I WON'T RACE WITH ANYONE ELSE. IN ANY COMPARABLE SITUATIONI. (MEANING SAME BOATS ) I WILL PUT MY PARTNER AGAINST ANYBODY IN THE COUNTRY. I'M HOPING THAT I CAN LEARN FAST ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM FEEL THE SAME WAY

Pro1 10-02-2006 09:17 PM

Doreen step away from the computer.

Give the girl a ride in a Skater and she thinks she owns the place.

Lucididee 10-02-2006 09:19 PM

NO I REALLY CALL HIM A%%HOLE BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WON'T GET IN A BOAT WITH HIM. FOR ME I WON'T RACE WITH ANYONE ELSE. IN ANY COMPARABLE SITUATIONI. (MEANING SAME BOATS ) I WILL PUT MY PARTNER AGAINST ANYBODY IN THE COUNTRY. I'M HOPING THAT I CAN LEARN FAST ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM FEEL THE SAME WAY

Well, calling him A%%HOLE is still nice. :eek: :p (jus kiddin)

I know what you mean. You know how feel about you guys, it'll happen soon enough.

Lucididee 10-02-2006 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Pro1
Doreen step away from the computer.

Give the girl a ride in a Skater and she thinks she owns the place.

No, I aways thought like that. The good ole Brooklyn 'tude. But didn't I tell you only real men belong on this thread. What are you still doing here? (I just happen to have my b@lls on my chest instead! :p )

stecz20 10-03-2006 09:04 AM

hey kenny, you had better be nice to dee, masher will kick your ass... :evilb: :evilb:

hey kenny, dee has more time in a skater than you do... buck up puzzy, and get that thing ready... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Tantrum 10-03-2006 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pro1
Hey know who I am.

Your the one that Dee just gave a pass too......not only do we know who you are but we know where you live :drink: :evilb: :drink: