Notices

Cockpit interior

Old 10-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cockpit interior

Does anyone know a good upholstery place? I am going t have the power play redone this winter and am looking for suggestions. Any idea of a ballpark of what I should look to spend???
Thanks!!
Old 10-04-2006, 03:19 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: Cockpit interior

lakeluvr on the board has a shop.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Registered

talk to joker powerboats they have a real good guy doing there work
Old 10-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Trader1 it will cost you 7k for cockpit only. Ft lauderdale, and also in NJ called AL'S he does the outerlimits. Why do you want to change it?
Old 10-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

I think it's tough to compare prices with different boats. My boat has bolsters (2), side panels (2), rear seat base, rear seat back, and sunpad, very basic. Other boats I've seen have dozens of individual pieces. Then you start talking about colors, materials, etc.....
Old 10-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

There is a guy down here in Richmond that does FANTASTIC work. He has done work for at least 3 OSO members with great results. 35' Cigarette/Cignificant,
42' Sonic/runnin gun, and 37' Active Thunder/excursion.

If you are interested, shoot a PM to 'excursion' aka James, and ask the number of the guy who did his sunpad. He fixed my cover after storm damage, so I can vouch for his work as well, I just don't have his contact info.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 10-04-2006 at 09:21 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:36 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Joker uses PPI in florida, and i'm not sure they are doing much work for private individuals these days.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by trader1
Does anyone know a good upholstery place? I am going t have the power play redone this winter and am looking for suggestions. Any idea of a ballpark of what I should look to spend???
Thanks!!
trader1, The original upholstery in your Powerplay was designed, built, and installed by "Custom Marine Upholstery" at the Powerplay facility in Ft. Lauderdale. I believe that Jeff & Bill have done "Most" of the PP's. If the Powerplay factory had a trade-in, or a customers boat needed the upholstery repaired, updated, or replaced, Jeff & Bill did the work! They also deal directly with Powerplay owners. They have ALL the patterns, including the triple back seat drop out bolster, they can modify your upholstery to fit your needs! Jeff & Bill have done work for me on my 38' PP. I highly recommend CMU to you for your Powerplay! You can call them @ 954-316-9818! If you have any questions, let me know I will try and answer them for you, Good Luck & Blue Skies, Robbie

Let me know how things work out!

Last edited by DEFYN GRAVITY; 10-05-2006 at 03:03 AM.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Registered

Baja, I am going to have the boat repainted and change the interior colors. It is going to look bad a$$.

Thanks for all the help guys!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 09:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Joker uses PPI in florida, and i'm not sure they are doing much work for private individuals these days.
Last time I bought some seats from them, about three or more years ago, he said they were so busy making stuff for new boats that they weren't doing any private work. That may have changed since then. They do great work. Worth a call anyway.

Quick Reply: Cockpit interior

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.