Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
how amny gallons of awlgrip to paint the deck and hull sides of the mich light boat? >

how amny gallons of awlgrip to paint the deck and hull sides of the mich light boat?

Notices

how amny gallons of awlgrip to paint the deck and hull sides of the mich light boat?

Old 10-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: how amny gallons of awlgrip to paint the deck and hull sides of the mich light bo

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Rob, I liked the signature about Ghandi better.

Rat, quit f-in around here and go paint the damn boat.
Did you get the graphics package I sent you??
tim i'll drop it off to the painter one day mid next week. there was a lot of glass work i had to do , i sanded the entire boat, the ext will be ready for pimer in 2 or 3 more days. im blocking the whole friggin boat with a long board! i'll post some more pics in a day or two. later,rm
Old 10-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Registered

Default Re: how amny gallons of awlgrip to paint the deck and hull sides of the mich light bo

Originally Posted by Papache
I will give $650 of knowledge two gallons of paint will paint the deck and the sides of that boat that gives you three gallon's of sprayable material that is plenty of paint to do the sides and the deck. spray the hatches off the boat.I painted a 38 cigarette in that stuff it took two gallon's .color sand one day after or fight hell sanding it.I paint boat's too rat!
if you knew what you where doing you wouldn't have to cut and buff all your crap! im shooting it with original awgrip. take your 650 bucks worth of knowledge and stick it where the sun dont shine! i wouldn't take advice from a dumptruck driver on any thing but where to buy cheap diesel fuel. kindy piss off. start your own thread to poison. thx for your anticipated cooperation dump boy

Last edited by ratman; 10-09-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Papache
I will give $650 of knowledge two gallons of paint will paint the deck and the sides of that boat that gives you three gallon's of sprayable material that is plenty of paint to do the sides and the deck. spray the hatches off the boat.I painted a 38 cigarette in that stuff it took two gallon's .color sand one day after or fight hell sanding it.I paint boat's too rat!
btw awgrips high solids is 1 to 1 to 1/2 gallon makes 2.5 sprayable einstien