Notices

Mini Hawk vs. 47 Apache

Old 10-07-2006, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts
Default Mini Hawk vs. 47 Apache

just out of curiosity, which one will give me better manuverability around the docks with my head turned at a 37 degree angle and the stereo turned to 3.. I will have 3 bumpers hanging off the port side to make the boat lean so I should be able to turn to the port easier if I use stabilizing bars correct...Oh and it will have 3.5 gallons of fuel, because it's all I can afford....
Old 10-07-2006, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts
Default Re: Mini Hawk vs. 47 Apache

oh and it will be powered by a crash box with two male ends given to me by a transgendered midget named Rachel and her ex-football playing boyfriend who cast it from stolen molds bought by someone who said he owns the rights while wearing a rolmex...did I miss anything?
Old 10-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ill take the apache anyday!
Old 10-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
oh and it will be powered by a crash box with two male ends given to me by a transgendered midget named Rachel and her ex-football playing boyfriend who cast it from stolen molds bought by someone who said he owns the rights while wearing a rolmex...did I miss anything?
Yes you did. If you paint it with mettalic in the paint, the magnetic pull from the metal particles in the paint will make the boat more manueverable when docking due north.

Last edited by pm203; 10-07-2006 at 11:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:07 AM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont want to hi-jack your thread but, you should look at the 42 Foundtane that is for sale in the clasifies,,, it is bigger with the beak and is a great ocean racer and the price is just a little high maybe 40% above market ,, but,, He really needs to sell it bad,,, the engines are under 600hrs ,,, could be a better deal!!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
Yes you did. If you paint it with mettalic in the paint, the magnetic pull from the metal particles in the paint will make the boat move manueverable when docking due north.

please sir.... this is ONLY correct in southern latitudes! Do we have to go back to school on this one boys and girls?

Except of course during a leap year when the moon is in alignment and you are working with 6 deg. of seperation.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

yes,
we all assume your tow vehicle will be your new Enzo with a fresh coat of speed wax.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Registered

funny chit!!! I'm at work and need a good laugh
Old 10-07-2006, 11:19 AM

the mini hawk
Old 10-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Lofty
please sir.... this is ONLY correct in southern latitudes! Do we have to go back to school on this one boys and girls?

Except of course during a leap year when the moon is in alignment and you are working with 6 deg. of seperation.
Sorry, I forgot that.

Quick Reply: Mini Hawk vs. 47 Apache

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.