Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Meet the AMF Raffle Winner (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142236-meet-amf-raffle-winner.html)

Ron P 10-07-2006 05:22 PM

Meet the AMF Raffle Winner

1 Attachment(s)
And the winner is .... Dave Bennette :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Dave and his wife Margaret came down from their home in Connecticut to check out Dave's new ride.

He's had several boats and always wanted to race, but just never had the opportunity. Now he's got a nice safe canopied boat to enjoy racing and doing some poker runs.

Dave fit right in with the rest of Da Boyz. He's Italian, has tatoos and is local to the area. And he's out of his mind with excitement. Just wait till he gets to Destin.

His wife said he almost quit his job, he thinks he won the lottery. :D

Long story made short. Dave's a great guy, we couldn't have asked for a better raffle winner. Please root for Dave in Destin as he goes up against the best of the best in OPA's Class 4,,, Augie too. :D

Ron P 10-07-2006 05:26 PM

Re: Meet the AMF Raffle Winner

2 Attachment(s)
Margaret can't wait to use her to get to one of the local waterside resteraunts. She's also excited to be going to Destin. She said Dave hasn't slept since he won the raffle.

Ron P 10-07-2006 05:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The engine now has mounts and the crash box installed.

Smitty said he's gonna hang some tires around the hull till Dave gets a handle on a single engine boat, with limited visablity and a crash box. :eek:

Ron P 10-07-2006 05:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dave knows the proper Italian protocol. He brought food to feed the Godfather to show his respect,,, now,,, before they get on the race course and face off against each other. :evilb:

Son of a Gun 10-07-2006 05:48 PM

Congrats. Best of luck with it!

Hot Duck 10-07-2006 08:05 PM

I got a chance to check out the boat this past Thursday. It's gonna be a nice setup. Congratulations and we all wish you the best of luck!

fatdaddy 10-07-2006 09:53 PM

:cool: Congrats!

Downtown42 10-07-2006 09:57 PM

this is like watching the Soprano's :D

congrats Dave

818181 10-07-2006 11:27 PM

What can I say,This is a dream come true for me! Meeting Augie ,Smitty, Ron ,Chris & Pudge was unbelievable!!! This is gonna be one crazy time. I can't say enough about how they treated my Wife & I. Love & Respect,Dave Bennette

MarkMathews 10-08-2006 07:09 AM

Hey Dave, did you get out of town without kissing the ring? :D